Kim K

Donating $200k Instead

of Returning Wedding Gifts

11/1/2011 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_kim_kardashian_exd_tmz_6
Kim Kardashian
's wedding guests ain't gonna get their expensive wedding gifts back ... but KK wants to make it up to everyone ... with one BIG ASS charity donation.

Kim just blogged about her decision to divorce Kris Humphries ... insisting she "married for love" ... but says, "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people."

She also wrote, "There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this."

"I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation."

Sources close to Kim tell TMZ ... KK plans to give the organization a $200k check.

Kim concluded, "I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart I believe now that I really am."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Phreaky

O shut up wh0re. You realize you wouldn't have to clarify ANYTHING if you hadn't got pizzed on in a sex tape? Go away.

The Fame Whore

They are in full time spin mode now, trying to dig themselves out of this faux marriage. The backlash has already started and she's trying to spin her way out.

Jim

Is this more Mommy-Manager SPIN? YES! Gotta protect that income, don't you, Kim? Sad, sad, person you are.

Scientific

eat a **** Kim...

Arcadia Rink

I'm sorry Kim ... it won't work. Try TRUTH!

birdman

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Marie

$2000,000 is not a lot of money donated to charity compared with the $17,000,000 Kim made filming her fake wedding. She should donate ALL the money she made from the sham wedding to help feed hungry children in Africa.

jpapas

Sell the ring and donate that money too

carissa

WHORE. And that's where the story ends :D

Justin

Didn't you just make a statement within the last 24 hours that your marriage was what you wanted in your heart? Wow things sure do change quickly in a sham marriage.

Tammy

Donating to charity? That's a tax write-off, Kim!! I guess there's no benefit to her if she did the right thing and rerturned the gifts. Trashy skank!!

yuk-gross

What a whore. Kim realizes she is in deep trash so all of a sudden she is a philanthropist! LMAO! What the hell was she following when she walked down the aisle? Oh, I know... she was following the money.... Skank!

Shane D.

I think she really really wanted to get married to compete with her sisters, and just to be "married".
She married the first guy that would marry her, although she wasn't "head over heels" in love. When reality set in, she wasn't happy with him and realized she didn't want to live her life with him.

charley

THE WHORE IS ONLY MARRIED FOR 72 DAYS...YES SHE NEEDS TO SEND THOSE GIFTS BACK...THEY WERE GIVEN T YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE GETTING MARRIED...NOW THAT THE USELESS BITCH IS DIVORCING SHE DOESNT WANT TO GIVE THEM BACK.....MAN THIS SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT COMING FROM SOME GOLDIGGING SLUT...IT WAS ALL ABOUT MONEY ANYWAY. HOPE THIS BITCH GETS BREAST CANCER AND DIES A QUICK DEATH!

SheLovesFootball

Again using her dead father to try to get sympathy. She should return the gifts I imagine they are worth more than she is donating. I hope Kris gets half that. If she didnt use him for publicity she will return the ring. That will be the most telling part of this story. I will now Boycott All Things Kardashian!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments