« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries' Family

Kim Is Making a Massive Mistake

11/1/2011 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries Parents
Kris Humphries
' family has been crushed by Kim Kardashian's decision to end their marriage -- telling friends, the reality star is making a massive "mistake" for giving up on Kris so soon.

Sources close to Kris' family tell TMZ, everyone knew there was tension in the relationship -- but they never imagined divorce was on the table. As one source put it, "Everyone fights."

The Humphries believe Kim is making a huge "mistake" -- insisting she never gave the marriage a fighting chance ... and should have tried harder to make things work.

That said, Kris' fam still believes he can salvage his marriage and talk Kim down off the ledge, convincing her to slam the brakes on divorce proceedings.

According to sources, Kris' family loves Kim and they're hoping beyond hope the divorce doesn't go through -- particularly because "it would kill Kris" if it was really the end.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Linda

Kim didn't give Kris a chance. She didn't like the reports that they were couple #6 on the list of "Hollywood"s best looking couples" and she filed for divorce. She has shown her true colors....what a disappointment... go back to your ghetto pron video flicks...

charlotte

I also think that Kim is making a BIG mistake. Kris seems like a genuinely nice guys that got caught up in the Kardashian fame. They have different values, and it could have worked if Kim's family stays out of it. One the other hand, Kris is lucky to have gotten out of this mess of a family. At least he has his balls in tact, unlike Bruce and Scott.

For Sooth?

Well, now I think that in the next few days Kim will "discover" that she is pregnant and will either run back to Kris, or, play the victimized single mother.
Either way, it's a publicity win for her - and I think that is the bottom line. She is addicted to publicity.

I can only hope that her impending fall will be as well do***ented and publicized. I hope, I hope, I hope.

t jam

CRY BABY ,, STAY IN YOUR LITTLE TOWN ,, NO WIFE NO JOB LOL

Boo

Seriously? Kris' family needs to rally around him and care for him (if, in fact, he loved the ho). Dude, you dodged a bullet. Want to wake up every morning and look over at her pillow to see IF she is still there? Check the internet all day to see if she has filed divorce papers? How can you EVER trust this person again? Kim K is out for herself and when you got married, you became old news. She wants that douche Reggie and you aren't him. I wouldn't let her get away with it though ... you need to sue her and her money grubbing family for FRAUD. That will be the only hurt Kim will understand - taking $$$ out of her pockets. It's time to get tough and play the game.

MsRita

HardWorking Fool

Thank your lucky stars that the spoiled brat did not have any of your grandchildren - because if she did you would NEVER see them. Ask the other tag-along that is not even married to Kortney. I am sure his parents only see their grandson on TV - being sold to the highest bidder.

barb

I knew it would happen. I had just told my husband that I could not understand why she would marry him. He was so rude to her, so immature and disrespectful. She is one of the nicest, good hearted people I have never met. I think she knew she should not marry him, but it was too late, everything was a 'go'. My heart breaks for her and unless he had done a 180, it had no chance. God bless you all.

Judy

The whole family treated Kris like he wasn't even good enough to discuss anything with let alone good enough for them. I think that Kris should get back anything he put into the whole relationship and count his blessings that it didn't go any further than it did. I hate to think of what would have happened if children were involved. I know that breaking up any relationship is hard but it really shouldn't have gone on as long as it did. Anyone who watched the way he was treated by that family could see Kris never had a chance.

startmakingsense

Best thing that ever happened to him. Kiss the ground Chris. and runnnnnnnnn!

Shannon

RUN KRIS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

jwoolman

Well, maybe the divorce is a fraud also... Could it be that Kim plans to spend the next season playing cat and mouse with poor Kris H? Getting talked into marriage counseling (she consulted with Ryan but never tried counseling?!?) and OF COURSE the cameras will have to be on for every session? Then the big finish will be a reconciliation. They can have another divorce next year, or maybe it's Khloe and Lamar's turn for marital troubles. Kris J has been trying to talk Kourtney into a wedding without much success, they need something for the next season.

Run, run, run as fast as you can, Kris Humphries...

Sands

Kris, you need to thank your lucky stars that you are going to be free from this person. You are too young for her in more ways than years. She has been around that block so many times I am surprised she can find her way home? You do need to get yoursel*****ood, good attorney to help salvage some of all that ill gotten money made off this wedding and most of all you need to get your engagement ring back.

Sands

jenny

Get that ring back that back stabing two faced s*** bit** she used you and it was all for there show hun you can do so much better God be with you and get you threw this that family will stop at nothing to get money and in frount of a cammera run while you still can and find that special someone that is looking for you !

Sands

Has anybody out here given any thought to maybe she is PREGNANT? Now that would be the ultimate scam on her part, i.e. get married, get pregnant (don't tell Kris) and file for a divorce! Whoa!!!! It was bad enough that she went to a Halloween party on Sat. knowing she was going to file for a divorce on Monday, i.e. Halloween!

Does anybody think she might be pregnant?????

Sands