« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries' Family

Kim Is Making a Massive Mistake

11/1/2011 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries Parents
Kris Humphries
' family has been crushed by Kim Kardashian's decision to end their marriage -- telling friends, the reality star is making a massive "mistake" for giving up on Kris so soon.

Sources close to Kris' family tell TMZ, everyone knew there was tension in the relationship -- but they never imagined divorce was on the table. As one source put it, "Everyone fights."

The Humphries believe Kim is making a huge "mistake" -- insisting she never gave the marriage a fighting chance ... and should have tried harder to make things work.

That said, Kris' fam still believes he can salvage his marriage and talk Kim down off the ledge, convincing her to slam the brakes on divorce proceedings.

According to sources, Kris' family loves Kim and they're hoping beyond hope the divorce doesn't go through -- particularly because "it would kill Kris" if it was really the end.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SPR

I can honestly say - that's it for me - the Kardashians are so fake and a total fame whores - Kris humphries was too strong for Kris Jenner to manipulate - I disliked her immensly when she said she had forgotton to organise cars for Kris H's parents for the wedding !!!! Who does that - her apology was so insincere.. she was sending them a msg. to show them how little they mattered - I cannot stand Kris Jenner. Honestly? I don't know what Kris H saw in Kim, she is so self-absorbed - best line in the KUWTK entire series??? "Four years ago, you were folding clothes at a boutique in the Valley," Humphries snapped back. "And now you're Miss Princess." KRIS YOU TOTALLY NAILED IT !!! They all think they are so 'special' - they have foul mouths, bad manners and dress like tarts - at everyone else's expense. KRIS HUMPHRIES WAS TOO GOOD FOR YOU KIM. Go find yourself some trash with a video camera !!!

Californiadesi

Kris is stupid.He started bossing kim around and screwed himself.He killed the goose that laid the egg.

jwoolman

Kris H should really move for an annulment on his own since Kim wasn't really committed long-term and did not mean her vows the way he did. That would make him feel more free to pursue another marriage especially if he has religious grounds for not believing in divorce (it sounds as though he might). My mother actually considered doing that herself on such grounds, even after at least 16 years of being officially married, although she ended up just getting a divorce to establish child support and spousal support (not that she ever saw any of it) after dear old dad got a rather legally dubious divorce in another country (no, not Mexico! even stranger...) and remarried (without bothering to tell her about either the divorce or remarriage...). She was Catholic (so was dear old dad...) at a time when divorce was very uncommon, but the priest advising her (a canon lawyer, i.e., specialized in marriage-related church law) said a civil divorce would not be a problem in her case.

Shouldn't be hard to prove that Kim (and her family) has a few screws loose and ulterior motives. Who in the world takes a camera crew on their honeymoon?!? Honestly, the preparation for the marriage was like an episode of Bridezilla also. Kris should have listened to his gut and called it off or at least postponed it, and then just walked away if Kim insisted. As he said in one promo I saw, she could have plugged any guy into that slot for her dream wedding. That was a moment of awareness he should have hung on to.

At the very least, I hope after this experience Kris H is appropriately camera-shy. Never get involved with someone who wants their whole life on film and broadcast to the world, Kris. It ain't real.

Tessa

ANYONE WATCHING COULD SEE THAT 'HER' FAMILY DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE HE HAD A FAMILY. IT'S ALL ABOUT "THEM". I ALSO DO BELIEVE HER STORY ABOUT GETTING CARRIED AWAY WHEN IT CAME TO THE WEDDING, AND NOT WANTING TO DISAPPOINT SO MANY PEOPLE. AND I BELIEVE HE REALLY LOVES HER AND WANTS TO AT LEAST TRY AT THE MARRIAGE. DOES EVERY COMMENT "HAVE" TO BE SO MEAN AND NASTY? IS EVERYONE HERE REALLY THAT SHALLOW?

Penelope

Oh great, his parents just blew the whistle on the next E! story line. A reconciliation. "I really do love him" episode....please stop this crap Ryan and move on to a different family to do a show about. Maybe a family who is struggling and at the same time helping their fellow mankind. My family ancestory was from Eastern Europe as well and growing up in the 50's I can remember comments to my non english speaking great grandparent - such as "gypsy's - drifters" and didn't understand what that meant at the time. This Kardashian-Jenner clan is the very definition of drifters and gypsy's. Boy oh boy, not even the *****ians on craigslist asking me to wire them money for the items I have for sale can top these people. They have successfully scammed millions, and millions from the general public who just keeps buying in to this bunch of riff raff.

Everyones~A~Star

If he takes her back he's stupid!

JoeHabor

I've taking longer and more interesting dumps than this marriage.

Kate

A blog I posted on Kim's site:Kim claims she loves Christ????? In Gods bible (the dead sea scrolls) he specifically states He hates divorce and Jesus in the new testament when tested tells us NOT TO DIVORCE. This is a grave sin. She has all ready shown God that she hates him and Jesus Christ by disobeying his word and law. The bible is not some stupid myth, fairytale or joke and God tells us we will go to hell if you do not trust in him and follow his laws. Kim wants to be an example to our children of how to live a Christan life NOT.I am sorry but I am very upset that she has decided to give up and not go into Christan counseling and MAJE IT WORK. She should show Christ that she loves him. She is hurting God and that is not loving him. I am sorry Kim but you have done some wonderful things, but this is a disaster (a slap in the face to God, a really BAD example to all our youth and she is setting her soul up to wind up with Satin in hell) It is very, very sad.

KC

Debi

OMFG! Let her go RUN RUN!

Kate

I POSTED THIS ON KIMS SITE:Kim claims she loves Christ????? In Gods bible (the dead sea scrolls) he specifically states He hates divorce and Jesus in the new testament when tested tells us NOT TO DIVORCE. This is a grave sin. She has all ready shown God that she hates him and Jesus Christ by disobeying his word and law. The bible is not some stupid myth, fairytale or joke and God tells us we will go to hell if you do not trust in him and follow his laws. Kim wants to be an example to our children of how to live a Christan life NOT.I am sorry but I am very upset that she has decided to give up and not go into Christan counseling and MAJE IT WORK. She should show Christ that she loves him. She is hurting God and that is not loving him. I am sorry Kim but you have done some wonderful things, but this is a disaster (a slap in the face to God, a really BAD example to all our youth and she is setting her soul up to wind up with Satin in hell) It is very, very sad.

KC

Kim

I have heard that Kim Kardashian has been a big Liz Taylor admirer for quite some time. It seems Kim is just following Liz's footsteps. Someday on the Today Show, they will be showcasing Kim's jewelry just like they did with Liz's recently.

Janay

I fell for ya Kris but you been had man. Sue the hell out of her for fruad. Get your half of that 18 mill she made on the wedding which was also your wedding. Get the 2 mill ring and diamond wedding bracelet and move on. This family has treated you and your family like dirt the whole way. She don't want to be a wife she just wanted the fairy tale wedding and now she is done. She's going to fight with you over letting your dogs in the bed when she let RayJ PEEE all over her and sell off the sex tape. You can do way better than this selfish egotistical hoe.

kbn

dont push this on your son, trust me he is the winner...

udontreallyneedmyname

Kim is a piss poor example o*****ood wife/women and certainly no role model, he can do better regardless if his motives were "chasing fame"

April

Don't worry Kris Humphries. I take you home and make you feel better. He looks like he can **** the hell out of you. She could not handle all that man.