Lindsay Lohan

Party at the Cemetery

11/1/2011 5:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Nurse Costume
Lindsay Lohan
has become so comfortable around dead bodies ... that she partied at a Hollywood cemetery last night.

Lohan threw on her finest "slutty nurse" costume and hit the Hollywood Forever Cemetery ... where she attended a HUGE Halloween party with the likes of Paris Hilton and Christina Aguilera.

Whenever she wakes up this morning, Lohan is expected to return to the L.A. County Coroner's Office ... to continue cleaning up after some fresh corpses.

Death never looked so good.

1101_costumes_footer

pat

She isn't remotely appealing.

Would make me lose my hard

AGENT smith

Granda Ma and Andy and other regulars I have a good guess as to what "handle" Lindsay has been using to post on here. I will tell you, but first I'd like to hear your guesses...
Lindsay is posting here as......who?

Ghost Rider

I never knew they had parties in that cemetery, seems like a fun party to have been at.

Uh

A few days ago TMZ ran a story on Lindsay dressing up as a "slutty" nurse. I wonder which picture (this one or that one) is correct (if either) as Lindsay is wearing a black one in the first, and a white one in this one? This is the same TMZ that that still believes the Kardashian family activities shown on TV are for real? Don't they know that every season is meticulously scripted and choreographed? The adventures of Scott? Mom's plastic face and revaluations about the first OJ Simpson trial? Bruce becoming a puppet, the wedding, the divorce (or reconciliation ... yet to come)..etc. It is a soap opera
designed to be presented as "real". Every scene is filmed by a "crew" and extensively edited...so all you see and hear is what they want you to. Kinda like TMZ...ummmmm.

Sandy

I don't think she made it today or there would have been a picture of her going in!!! I am sure she is way to hung over to go anywhere right now!!

Amy

If all the celebrity news outlets and paparazzi would just stop with this skank, she would go away into obscurity where she and her whole disgusting family belong. Why is she still news? What movie has she starred in lately? Why would anyone want to see her naked? I just can't with this scuz, and I wish I could log on to TMZ and other sites and just not have to see this irrelevant has been anymore. She WAS a good actress at one time, but she's an addict and a delusional sociopathic liar-- all traits she came by honestly-- from Michael and Dina. But she is no longer a celebrity. Can we all agree to just stop putting her in the news?

Ghost Rider

I bet if I were to have gone to this party dressed as myself wearing my best jacket, I would of passed as a ghost and scared somebody.

Willie'sNelson

She dont see the irony of being their?

L-LOFAN

Those photos are so fake. Lindsay was at home last night and is doing her CS today. She has witnesses so say whatever you want, but she will prove in Court that she's changed and is taking her CS serious.

Nicole

suza271: 3 hours ago

Hope she wakes up in time. She HAS to be there today to comply with the judges orders (whether TMZ knows it or not).
---------------
No she was there yesterday even the LA Times reported it so she has complied.

Ellie G

This time she is SERIOUS! I am sure she has done TONS more hours than the 16 or 32 required.

Vinsetta

24 hours Lindsay.

Aqua

She was photographed every day she went in.. you really think the paps are not there to see if she in fact she shows up? Just when it gets crucial? Personally I think she threw the towel in the ring and has some strategy.. probably not a wise one.. but still a strategy.. I'll be glued to the screen tomorrow. But in my opinion, too little too late..

RoRo Walton

The only thing worse than her old teeth are her new one's. Gross! They are way too big for her mouth.

Blood Red Witch

She did make a good decision in covering 2/3 of her forehead with that headband.