« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.I.

The Mike Vick Halloween Tribute

[Update]

11/1/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TI Halloween Michael Vick CostumeT.I. has a lot in common with Michael Vick -- especially the part where they spent a couple of years in prison -- but last night T.I. paid tribute to the guy who's proven it's possible to bounce back.

T.I. and his wife Tiny hit up a Halloween costume party at the Gold Room in Atlanta -- T.I. dressed as Mike Vick... his wife dressed as a ref.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ ... the costume was his wife's idea, but T.I. agreed because he's been an MV fan since the Atlanta Falcons days ... and has a ton of respect for the guy.

So, we gotta ask ... is T.I. trying to make a statement??

update_bar
10:23 AM PST -- Mike Vick LOVES the tribute!!!

The NFL star released a statement to TMZ saying, “T.I. is a talented artist and I appreciate his support. I wish him success in everything he does.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

H Ty

Wow I'm so glad none of you are God.I find it very interesting how people are willing to forgive people who kill other or rape children. Better yet lets take all of your wrong doings, mistakes and put them on the front page of every newspaper in America. Thank you Jesus for YOUR GRACE AND MERCY because none of us deserve what you did for us!

Kenny

It's funny to see all you internet saints on here trashing MV7 and STILL talking about the dogs he murdered years ago. You're so blinded by hate you aren't given the man credit for changing his life around and being one of the biggest advocates of animal rights issues TODAY.

Yeah we get it you don't like what he did and can never forgive him. But he's doing more for the cause that you're crying and moaning about than you are hating on the internet. Plus he's doing what he loves and for every 1 of you dissing the man, there's 10 more that support him.

Hope the hate and disgust keeps you up at nights. Keep it up.

anthony

ok he killed dogs n im sure he dont respect that part of him.. he respects the way Vick plays football u idiots... Im a Eagles fan.. n i hate Vick as a Person but i Respec***** he can do on the football Field...

david banks

tmz YALL BUMS ALWAYS TRYN 2 STIR SOMETHEN UP YALL VERY MESSY GET A LIFE LEAVE PPL ALONE

Barbara Ball

A jerk just like Vick. Worthless sub humans. Hope the dog killer gets hurt and loses every game.

tgrfan42069

is that blood on the shirt from the dogs vick killed?

Skar

TI is missing something, a dead dog to drag around. Then he would be Vick.

The Neko Nation

Criminals dressing up as other criminals. Both of those two fools belong in prison where they can not do any more harm to decent people in society.

2y1b

F U TMZ for publishing this ****, and F Vick too! Who would ever want to be that pathetic POS is beyond me. Just goes to show you that you can be a millionaire and still be TRASH!

SILENT_GRAY_FELLOW

Makes sense that a punk who beats women would support a piece of garbage who murders dogs

alex

Ok, enough for trying to be civil. Obviously some people don't have any compassion for dogs. Good enough, you have no idea what you're missing. Now, the core of the matter... Mr Vick has severe mental problems to personally ...as he stated he did in court... Kill a dog with his own hands. Who would ever truly trust that sort of man with that mental deficiency as a team leader, make ethical decisions, show empathy under stress? TI is just another fool with very poor judgement.

Tandy

I love it....Michael Vick did the crime and then he did his time, no need to keep harping on it. Good job T.I. Support your brother.

E

At least he didn't dress up like a poor, innocent dead baby!
Someone needs to smack that chick who wore that costume on air. If she wants to shock people maybe she should wash her hair once in a while! Damn disgrace...

Mayu

he should have dressed as Mike Vick and his wife should have dressed as a bloodied and tortured pit

Mayu

I love how people say "Okay so he killed a few dogs"... I don't think you guys understand what he did. He TORTURED these dogs. they were skinned alive, they were electrocuted, they were starved, they were beaten, smaller dogs were fed to the fighters, you really think a man who tortures innocent animals is okay as long as he did his time and can play a good game? whatever.