« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.I.

The Mike Vick Halloween Tribute

[Update]

11/1/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TI Halloween Michael Vick CostumeT.I. has a lot in common with Michael Vick -- especially the part where they spent a couple of years in prison -- but last night T.I. paid tribute to the guy who's proven it's possible to bounce back.

T.I. and his wife Tiny hit up a Halloween costume party at the Gold Room in Atlanta -- T.I. dressed as Mike Vick... his wife dressed as a ref.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ ... the costume was his wife's idea, but T.I. agreed because he's been an MV fan since the Atlanta Falcons days ... and has a ton of respect for the guy.

So, we gotta ask ... is T.I. trying to make a statement??

update_bar
10:23 AM PST -- Mike Vick LOVES the tribute!!!

The NFL star released a statement to TMZ saying, “T.I. is a talented artist and I appreciate his support. I wish him success in everything he does.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

doug pound

fo sho

Elaine

Let's hope these two sacks of sh-t end up back in prison and have mean nasty things done to them. THAT would be justice.

Connie.

Mike Vick was nothing compared to the bitch that dressed up as Kaylee Anthony,WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT??? I am still in disbelief. BAD BAD TASTE!!!!!

timmy

I'm sure half of you probably more respect Kobe who last I checked raped a girl oh but oh god the dogs you PETA people make me sick to my stomach that you would kill humans as long as the damn squirrels are alright

startmakingsense

The outfit is missing a dead tortured dog hanging around his neck. It's all about the accessories. Tasteless over paid ********.

startmakingsense

Sheesh - just saw the wife. Well that's payback.

The Ugly Conductor

Buffoon

tellmeaboutit

TI isn't bright enough to make a "statement." Since it was his wife's idea, she should have dressed as a dog and he could have electrocuted her at the end of the party. Oh, yeah, pretend to unlike Vick did to those dogs.

Laura

Yeah, the statement he is trying to make is....."Look at what an ignorant fool I am and what a bad influence I am on today's society!"

Mindy

So Michael Vick DOES have a fan. Hmm.

MsStella8

Ridiculous T.I.! Wont be wasting my hard earned dollars on your music any longer. Vick is Sick!!!

Assata Faizah

what Mike Vick did with the dogs is wrong n all but that was how long ago??? its seriously time to move on. n everyone needs to stop with all of the hate on ti and his wife, just let them b happy cause i know that i dont give a freak weather she is ugly or not.

me

I was Mike too....dressed in my #7, went to work and scared all the Cowgirl fans.......hhehehehhehhhe

Keeton

Vick, the dog mutilater gets a tribute....say it isn't so. Rot in Hell Vick, you evil person.
Let us NEVER forget what he did to all those dogs with his own evil hands.

Joe

I remember back about 5 years ago, when T.I. got into it at a club in Cincinnati, OH during a performance with some club goers. Shots were fired on the freeway later on by some of the club goers on I-275 at T.I.'s motorcade, and his cousin wa***** and had to be taken my trauma center with a massive head wound. The bullet clipped his brain stem and exited out of his right eye-socket.

Hopefully T.I. has learned something by now.