TMZ Live

Kim Kardashian Divorce

Re-Gifting $2 Million Ring

11/1/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110111_tmzlive

Is Kim Kardashian's $2 million engagement ring cursed? Some crazy people say they actually wouldn't accept the rock if it was given to them! Plus, who's crapping more on the sanctity of marriage -- same sex couples or Kim and her 72 day union?

Also, Harvey offers up a compelling -- and outrageous -- closing argument for Dr. Conrad Murrayfree of charge!
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(3:01) Randomness -- what does "mighty white of you" mean?
(5:25) We know the "disso queen" who wrote Kim Kardashian's prenup -- and that sucker is air tight in Kim's favor.
(8:42) Kris Humphries isn't getting the $2 million engagement ring back -- for a number of reasons.
(14:43) Would you accept a $2 mil ring ... if it was left over from a previous engagement?
(24:20) If Kim K. can "crap all over" marriage ... why can't gay people who've been faithful partners for decades get hitched?
(30:01) A Christian calls in to say gays should NOT be able to get married -- and it's all got to do with the actual definition of "sanctity."
(37:12) Lindsay is bound to go to jail tomorrow -- so the big question is ... for how long? Harvey is betting on longer than two months.
(42:20) Harvey plays the part of Dr. Murray's defense team -- and gives his closing argument. Naturally, Jason objects.

angles

Harvey I think you get real high on listening to yourself and I feel Murray is guilty as for Lindsay it looks like she has been chosen to fail this is a total mess and I think the judges Like the camera as I once said leave her alone but again what would you do with out her It is easy to see that Mike likes her I wonder why .all so Justin sounds like smutt is growing in his direction what people let happen to a star is so unreal he is just starting and some one is jelous already it's only a matter of time befor you will find he has taken drugs or dinking and driving some one will blame him again again.

christine

DONATE THE RINGS! http://wp.me/p1Vxcj-1x
Dear Ms. Kim,
Please donate your $3 million wedding and engagement rings to Sarcoma Cancer Research. My Daddy has a soft-tissue sarcoma, a very-rare cancer that doesn't get much funding for research since there are over 50 subtypes. My Daddy is my hero. He is a United States Marine, OEF Veteran and Cancer Patient. I am 12 weeks old and I would love it if his cancer was just a distant memory when I grow big. Who knows what $3 million could do? Maybe help find a cure! Please make a difference in your life and ours.

Sincerely,
Lillian Grace

linsey

I feel they are fighting ovet publicity... he has something to finally cash in on after he saw how much the wedding brought in.... some people fight hard for commitments and love.... she obviously is not even trying... 72 days give me a break after an already failed marriage... sad. Bs if u ask me. U have everyone handed to u on a platter but can't keep a marriage down... bs always a money making event. Couldn't even change her last name

Bad Motherhugger

If Harvey Levin gave the actual closing argument... Conrad Murray would get the chair.

Eddie

If Kris would have called of the Marriage, He would be a wanted/hated man now, So way is everyone blaming him, and calling him a fool? Although you should never hate!

Tessa

IF YOU BELIEVE "SOME PEOPLE WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT THIS ROCK IF IT WERE GIVEN TO THEM", WELL.... YOU'RE/THEY'RE, CRAZY!

anonomous

I'm not a lawyer, Harvey, but wouldn't a good caring doctor not leave the room while his patient MJ was under propanol and wouldn't he also ensure that propanol was not left in the room for MJ to access especially since he was aware of his addiction to propanol?

Allen Wentz

Both homosexuality and marriage existed well before the Christian religion. Christianity has no right whatsoever to usurp marriage as they're own unique privilege. If gay marriage is illegal because it "violates the sanctity of marriage", why isn't divorce illegal? If anything violates a marriage; what more than dissolving it? Or infidelity for that matter? Or getting married in a drive through wedding chapel in Vegas by an Elvis impersonator? No apparently the only thing that violates the sanctity of marriage is homosexuality. This law that outlaws gay marriage is a law that strips a group of individual of their rights, punishes a group of people who've done nothing wrong and legislates prejudice. The law should be a shield not a sword.

OnlineCriticChick

I LOVE YOU KIM. I AM SO SORRY, and I KNOW in my heart of hearts your hurting. I saw right through Kris, he was a douche to you many many times on TV, and even to your family when you and him announced the engagement. I hate that you were looking for love, and found a media hound/liar instead. You WILL find it, GOD has a plan for you babygirl, please dont listen to ANY of these negative people. IF it were THEM, they would do the same. You are being very BRAVE. I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

pedro gonzalez

I wish she and all people who find this kind of behavior charming would just curl up and die.

OnlineCriticChick

KIM K DIDNT CRAP ALL OVER MARRIAGE AND SHE ISNT THE FIRST DAMN PERSON TO GET DIVORCED THIS SOON, AND WONT BE THE LAST, GET OVER IT TMZ.

so pissed off.com

kim kardashian and her whole family can burn in hell. they f*cked that boy with a spiked bat. tried to give the impression that hes after her money. after they begged him to marry her. gold digging khloe tried to get lamars odoms money negative bitch he aint no dumb **** and she wants to talk ****. she has nerve hes got his own $ he works hard and is not materialistic. kris jenner thinks shes cute not putting his mother in the show one time. because she looks better then her. focusing on the fact the hes african american shes a armanian. Those hairy she girls are trash and theyre mother is on top cheating on her husbans no wonder her daughters sexing ray j on national tv. men want to sleep with her and thats it ask reggie bush. it must not be that good cause he left quick. no one should marry here. give him his ring back and **** donating gifts to charity give the quest theyre **** back too. ********

Tricia

C'mon. If Kim is soooo devastated - with her money - why didn't she take a private plane to her next gig instead of doing the Pap walk through the airports, etc. Give US a break - contrary to her PR Mom - we are smarter then that.

Look how the Ks treated Kris H's family during the wedding, not ordering private limos for them, hardly any filming of them....the Ks make me want to gag with their fake silver spoons.

LarsT

I know Harvey and his beliefs can be bought, but moral standards cannot be. I would not spend more than $5,000 on a wedding. You can say I'm not being truthful but I am not superficial I am in a relationship, long term, and have been through many obstacles in my life, that going through something unnecessarily for any amount of money is precious time spent and not worth it. I would only accept a ring any ring if I were truly committed.

I know I would never make that amount of money but I would never get back the amount of time spent on a bad business deal, knowing it ends horribly. There is no right or wrong answer to this question it all depends on your individual standards. It all depends on the person you’re talking and what they value more, time or money.

In respect to the ring I am a little superstitious and would not accept a ten million dollar ring, that represents what that ring represents. If you want to marry me sell it, and go through the trouble of finding me a ring unique to what this relationship stands for.

LarsT

I know Harvey and his beliefs can be bought but to my moral standards I cannot be bought. I would not spend more than $5,000 on a wedding. You call say I'm not being truthful but I am not superficial I am in a relationship, long term, and have been through many obstacles in my life, that going through something unnecessarily for any amount of money is precious time spent. I would only accept a ring any ring if I were truly committed. I know I would never make that amount of money but I would never get back the amount of time spent on a bad business deal, knowing it ends horribly. There is no right or wrong answer to this question it al depends on your standards and what the person your talking to values more, time or money.

In respect to the ring I am a little superstitious and would not accept a ten million dollar ring, that represents what that ring represents. Sell it if you want to marry me, and go through the trouble of finding me a ring unique to what this relationship stands for.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments