'Toddlers & Tiaras' Star

From Baby Hooker Costume

... to Biker Vixen

11/1/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Paisley Dickey daughterThe mother of "Toddlers and Tiaras" star Paisley Dickey has done it again ... dressing up her 3-year-old daughter in a questionable outfit -- this time a motorcycle biker chick Halloween costume.

While Paisley's mom thankfully left the baby hooker "Pretty Woman" getup at home this time, she did deck out her baby girl in a very adult little black mini dress and motorcycle boots.

So, we gotta ask ...

tre

the judges get off looking at little girls dressed like this, somebody needs to check their background records SERIOUSLY!

guy

Don't see a big deal with this.Try watching international TV, they got kids like this all the time. Maybe its me cause I just dont care cause I am not uptight and pathetic to rage on someone else having fun being them.

The only time this would be a problem (to me) is if the child did not want to do this and the parents forced them.

Get over your standards people and let others enjoy life.

Brandi

It's sad how parents are approving or even putting their child in some of the stuff they are wearing these days! Last night out Trick or Treating with my 3 and a half year old I saw some 8-13 year old girls in stapless short skirted outfits that only 18 or older should be wearing! Some parents are acting like best friends and not like the parents they should be acting like and it will end up with them raising a grand baby they couldnt control from happening!

Laura N Juan

OMG!!! What the hell is wrong with this mother. Ugh this makes me so mad I have two little girls and I would never ever dress them like that nor let them dress like that as they get older! Just wrong just so wrong...

Cricket Holland

WOW!! I am so shocked that this so called idiot mom has the right to be her daughters parental guardian! She is teaching and grooming her to become a statistic!! Children should dress like children and not hookers and biker sluts!! This is targeting her child to become a victim. Nice job at mothering and teaching your child to love herself enough to be modestly and appropriately dressed and to carry herself as a young lady! WOW!

alsgal

How is this not child abuse??

MARIE

OMG THAT IS HORRIBLE I THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE HER CHILD TAKEN AWAY SHE IS NOT BEING A MOTHER SHE IS DRESSING HER UP LIKE SHE IS READY TO PIMP HER OUT SHE NEEDS MENTAL HELP !!

Becky

Just saw this child's mother on the Anderson Cooper show today and now this pic......this woman clearly does not have the best interests of her child in mind. Perhaps she is the pedophile!

stas

just simply wrong.

Heather

This is disgusting they are children. Let them be children! You know how many creeps look at your daughter your putting her at risk to be the next JonBenet Ramsey.

D

Her mother must be a whore herself.

Karen

Is the mom on CRACK? a 3 year old dressing up as that? WOW

C. Fox

The real crime is looking into the eyes of an innocent child and naming them Paisley ****ey.

My granddad own a paisley ****ey and a herringbone waistcoat.

FoggyGrrrl

This is really heartbreaking. What about letting kids be kids? Where is the mud and fingerpaint and handmade costume? Why the h*ll would anyone sexualize a child?!?!?!?! Parents used to consciously dress everyone under the age of 15 or 16 as children, just in order to preserve their childhood, to let them grow and discover the world around them without the pressures of adulthood. Instead, this child's family (dad? granparents? extended family? hello?) is turning a BABY into a sexual object. This is REALLY, REALLY SICKENING. I am seriously worried for this child's future. Where are the boundaries? In what way is she being taught that she is a competent individual with a working brain when her mother is dressing her up as a hooker and a biker slut?

Laura N Juan

This mother makes me sick!!! This poor little girl has no idea of what her mom is setting her up for ummm one guess is pedo bait.... So sad :(