Wilmer Valderrama & Demi Lovato

The Makeout Session

11/2/2011 9:22 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1102_lovato_wilmer_launch_PCNAfter attending a Halloween party together on Monday night, rumored lovebirds Wilmer Valderrama and Demi Lovato were seen sucking face outside Wilmer's house on Tuesday.

The couple previously dated back in 2010, after Demi split from Joe Jonas.

At 31, Wilmer is 12 years older than 19-year-old Demi.

Gary B

I give this 3 months, He's 31 shes 19, He either wants to settle down or is just out on the prowl. Demi still at that age she wasn't to party with her GF's and stuff. She has a tour and career. I just hope this is not a sign of bad things to come.

jlmmcbride@cox.net

CHEESE......

FlamingoNut

Christ, both look so uninterested and/or depressed in all those pics. Maybe Wilmer's not digging that dressed down look; maybe she should've worn the boots instead of those granny slippers?

KayMcK

Ok I don't wanna be a hater like these other bullies.
I just wanna say that I find it hilarious no one has mentioned the funny of the situation.
In case you're dense the funny is that Wilmer just happens to have a buddy named Ashton Kutcher who is ALSO dating a Demi and they also happen to share a notable age difference.
Perhaps they can commiserate together on how the whole world seems to think their opinion on peoples' private relationships should count.

Zaida

Es mejor que el sea conocido, que sea menor que ella y sega la super estrella y se apreoveche de su Fama como Selena Gomez!!! solo digo!!! lucky!!

Angie

im not one for age but who kisses with there eyes open what a douche

Prince Bird

I too would make out with Demi if I had the chance. The girl is hot. And Wilmer is in the best shape of his life. Good for him. I hope things work out between the too of them. Don't hate. Appreciate. This is a great accomplishment for Wilmer. Good for him.

Lily

I like Wilmer. He's a great guy and all but eh I wouldn't date someone who's 12 years my gap even when I'm a 19-20 year old. Well good luck to them. (hoping that this is a publicity stunt)

Jessica

wilmer, you had your eyes wide open. WHY WERE THEY OPEN?!

Gerina Dove

Fez is a pedo.

Anonymous

Demi Lovato. from Camp Rock to Camp Suckface

jackinthebox

looks like she got beaten up pretty good last nights, he gave it to he rough

bonez

fez, what the hell?

seville swain

this dude is nasty man he has been preying on the young girls since that 70's show when he was dating lohan before she was 18' let him get a taste of a old geezer on the prowell for young butt , send him to the penn state perv!

demi's fan (lovatic)

WHY DEMI WHY ??? I love her and i want her to be happy but i know that this guy is dangerous and he is gonna hurt her