DMX

Mopping Up Messes

... at Waffle House

11/2/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DMX mopping floorsDMX sentenced himself to hard labor yesterday, relieving a lowly Waffle House employee from mop duty ... and performing the filthy chore himself!

The photos were snapped at a WH in Greenville, South Carolina -- where the rapper stopped in for some late night eats ... after a Halloween party at a nearby strip club.

The rapper tells us, one of the workers -- who was mopping the floors at the time -- said he was a big fan ... and X was so touched, he grabbed the mop and finished the guy's job for him.

The Dog tells us, "I was in a good mood and felt that I would do that for him since it was 4am and [the employee] had been working all night."

The rapper adds, "The minute you get too big to mop a floor or wipe a counter, that’s the exact minute you have life f**ked up."

STOP. MOP.

Louise

Even though I don't know who DMX is (not a rap fan), I really like the guy - he's obviously very grounded and compassionate.

That explains it

I really like DMX. Before the drugs took over his life, he was the shiz in hip-hop, and an up and coming actor. He had a raw and natural talent with a mic and in front of a camera that I really miss. I hope he continues to make a comeback. Don't let us down "D," some of us are pulling for you.

woyua

welcome to our website:

Hello. My friend

The new update, a large hot ..

Here, there's good news to tell you:
The company recently
launched a number of new fashion items! !
Fashionable
and welcome everyone to come buy.
If necessary,
thank you!!

Jay

DMX and I happened to be at the same hotel for a week several years back. For no apparent reason (other than my being a fan), he invited me to hang out with he and his friends for the week. Despite his troubles, X is one of the nicer 'stars' you'll meet. He's got a good head on his shoulders and is super nice- he does this kind of stuff when the cameras aren't rolling. I lived in LA for a bit too and you just don't see this from many folks in his position (particularly back then, when he was huge). He's got his demons, no doubt, but X is a good dude and I wish him the best. He's what we all wish these other jackals would be (minus the demons, of course).

Christy

Not a fan...but I am impressed!

marquis

nothin but luv for X!

TMZ dont like me

I'm choking up right now. Dats some real ish, right there! My dswg, X, is a real N-word.... ;_;

steven katona

bravo!!!!! dmx gangsta words to live by!!! eh britney??? you hear this??? your lucky i aint dating ya!!! femme fatale indeed. i'd have you scrubbing floors in a heartbeat!!!

Justin

I don't care what you think of him that's pretty damn cool of him to do that. Good on you D.

lalaland

I'm sure the 'lowly Waffle House' appreciates describing mopping their floors as a 'filthy chore'.

love him

I dont' care what anybody says in my opinion he is awsome Loved him then still love him now, he has had his problems and instead off beating him down for it, be happy that he is pulling himself over it and not ending up overdosed like many of these hollywood peps do! LOVE U X!

Joe

Now if he was REALLY honestly trying to do something nice, he wouldn't be bragging about it, commercializing what a nice guy he is.

Teena

LOVE DMX for that!!!! He is the realest Rapper since TUPAC. Sad for him that he wasn't strong enough to resist the drugs and keep with his therapy, but X ya fan (Yes he still has Fans), Will always love you!

It's reading little things like this, that will always keep me as a DMX Fan!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

amber580

Ummmm big when was the last time we heard his music or seen him in a movie lol but ok....but i still do listen to his songs hear and there...what these bitches want from a N!&&@

neel704

Thats me in the pic and DMX was cool as hell!! Whats cooler?? www.darlingsoftheundeground.com Watch the new video for single 'Panzer' by DARLINGS OF THE UNDERGROUND!!!look for DARLINGS OF THE UNDERGROUND on facebook!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments