Kardashian Fam

We Didn't Make a Cent

Off the Wedding

11/2/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110111_kris_still

The Kardashian family is screaming it from the mountain tops -- trying to convince the world they DID NOT PROFIT from Kim's ill-fated wedding ... but there seems to be a problem with their logic.

Kris Jenner appeared on "Today" this morning ... and said, "It saddens me to think that one of the rumors is that we’ve sold the television rights for millions of dollars, not true. We profited or she profited – absolutely false."

Jenner's statement follows a stern blog post from Kim -- in which she also stated, "There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this."

This morning, Kim appeared on the "Kyle and Jackie O" show in Australia, and once again insisted she didn't marry for cash ... saying, "I would never marry for a TV show, for money, for anything like that, and I think that's really ridiculous that I have to even, you know, kind of defend that but, you know."

110111_kim_still

Still, Kris admits K&K, "made some money for the pictures that were sold and things like that" ... but says the fam didn't profit, because all of that money went back towards paying for the wedding.

But here's the problem -- most people can't afford a $10 million wedding, and if Kim chose to pump her MASSIVE paychecks back into her wedding, that's her call ... and it STILL COUNTS AS PROFIT. Kim could have had a $6 mil wedding ... and banked $4.

So, we gotta ask ...

pat

How come they aren't saying that the wedding cost them money?

According to tradition they should have paid for ther whole shabang.

Unless tradition is different in Grifter / Gypsy land.

They make me want to puke. Hopefully this is beginning of the end for this POS family. It's all up to us!!! Boycott

alex

HARV- PLEASE. I beg you, PLEASE call this rapidly aging woman out on her "generous donation" in lieu of returning gifts. TAX DEDUCTION and not one smidge of honesty.

Machelle

I love beautiful
women, but I am
so tired of
seeing Kim Kardashian.
Over-saturated!

DTM

Sure, I believe her. I also believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and Bigfoot.

Bubba

This whore is "f...n" trash she's famous cause of who she sleeps with I am freakin tired of her in the media I have never watched her stupid show and never will. Who is she? A whore Kris does not chase fame he just chased the fame whore herself. He's actually got a career as an athlete; what is kim famous for? FOR being a WHORE Her mother taught her well

Paul

So am I the only person who thinks Kris Jenner is a milf?

me

The fact that she and her mother are defending themselves just reinforces the fact that we all think she made money. Of course her mother would say that because I'm sure she got paid too. This family is a joke.

Someone's goldfish

re: A Real Lawyer
You are absolutely correct.I can't understand why anyone purchases crap sold by these reality personalties.

magmax

"THIS TIME we're not lying. Honest. Really. You should have sympathy for us having to defend this. And it doesn't matter that I'm on the 'Today' show and not lying because it's only a bizarre coincidence NBC owns it and Bravo. And I'm not lying this time either."

carpetMuncher

What an insult the whole Klan as In K think that america is stupid. And as for the gifts return them you stupid bit@h. A donation that your going to take as a tax deduction what a wh@re. I hope your whole group loses everthing. America is not that stupid.

vanessa

OK, not only is the family pocketing the big bucks from her big ass wedding,
her nose is going to grow as big and fat as her ass for lying. remember Pinnocho??
And K. Hump, is in on the whole publicity stunt from get go. He got his share.
Trust me, they are laughing all the way to the bank.
I must admit, I do feel a bit sorry, just a bit, for those kids, the mother is the biggest culprit
the Monster Pimp Madam selling out her children for exposure and money. Since
no one wants to see her naked, except her ass kissing totally controlled husband of hers,
she has to live vicariously through her kids. She's is totally disgusting.

Holly

Lying whore! She made a fortune alone selling the photos

Eric

I hope she ends up like Hilton.I don't understand why she is famous she made a sex tape and has a huge ass. Atleast Miles Austin was smart and he hit it and quit it.

Amy

Um...lying is REALLY not going to help your reputation over this whole thing. Neither is taking people for complete fools.

John the Lawyer