Kardashian Fam

We Didn't Make a Cent

Off the Wedding

11/2/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110111_kris_still

The Kardashian family is screaming it from the mountain tops -- trying to convince the world they DID NOT PROFIT from Kim's ill-fated wedding ... but there seems to be a problem with their logic.

Kris Jenner appeared on "Today" this morning ... and said, "It saddens me to think that one of the rumors is that we’ve sold the television rights for millions of dollars, not true. We profited or she profited – absolutely false."

Jenner's statement follows a stern blog post from Kim -- in which she also stated, "There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this."

This morning, Kim appeared on the "Kyle and Jackie O" show in Australia, and once again insisted she didn't marry for cash ... saying, "I would never marry for a TV show, for money, for anything like that, and I think that's really ridiculous that I have to even, you know, kind of defend that but, you know."

110111_kim_still

Still, Kris admits K&K, "made some money for the pictures that were sold and things like that" ... but says the fam didn't profit, because all of that money went back towards paying for the wedding.

But here's the problem -- most people can't afford a $10 million wedding, and if Kim chose to pump her MASSIVE paychecks back into her wedding, that's her call ... and it STILL COUNTS AS PROFIT. Kim could have had a $6 mil wedding ... and banked $4.

So, we gotta ask ...

steven katona

i believe you kim!!!!! txt me for pics!!!! 12506188255 i have a free texting plan so you can send me something from australia!!!!!! i wanna see some pics of the 'sexy divorcee' and guess what? your mommas hottttttt!!! txt me some fan pics kim!!!! at 31 kims still got what it takes to bag another big catch! for the record kim i'd sign the pre-nup in a heartbeat!!!!! keep your money!!! all i'd want is that hot ass!!! i wanna see some bikini shots from the land down under!!! where's tmz with the pics????

hot summa in the city

You know? Like, You know.

Nick

If O.J. Simpson had taken anger management classes what would Kim K. be doing right now?

Rocco

Hook her up to a polygraph, watch her break the machine, and then can we please move on from this fat assed attention whore?

Holly

Greedy family is profiting off the split too by selling their stories to the tabloids.

SUNIA3

no one believes you!!

Lynn

Honey the empire is crumbling ! The family is getting really scared... We found out the slutty family are trashy and lying fools. Don'*****ch this show anymore! Cancel this trashy family out for good. Fat bitch

Fuck Celebrities

H O R S E *******

jack-55d79

In Kim Kardashian's own words, in August (about three months ago):
"Hi dolls!!!! I’m thrilled to reveal my limited edition wedding fragrance, ‘LOVE!’

I thought it would be fun to create a special fragrance that represents this special time in my life! We’ve only produced 1000 bottles… one for me to wear on my wedding day, 200 for my bridal shower, and 799 for you guys!

I really hope you guys love it as much as I do. I’ve had such a positive response to my previous two fragrances and this one means so much to be because of what it stands for… the enduring beauty of building a life with your other half and watching your love grow, each and every day."
Absolutely nothing disingenuous there. Lol. I suppose that's the problem when your personal life is also your business.
Just as well she made nothing from the perfume because otherwise it seems extraordinarily cynical, at a $100 a bottle manufacturing costs must have been $100. She also clearly didn't get paid for the TV show too. I wonder how much her husband got for having his wedding filmed, edited and aired? I bet he got nothing. Don't have to pay extras if you marry them. Unless, of course, they're all talking BS.

Arizonagirl

What is that saying...about protesting TOO much about something?? I wish these people would slink away..at least for a bit..law low..collect yourself..Normal people would be a tad embarrassed about this whole thing..instead we see this woman out and about hawking her book and Kim's mug all over denying things...stay out of the public eye for a bit..oh, wait, this is the Kardashians.

Vanessa

first she tells him to get off his ass like yesterday...then he goes out and gets a hollywood publicist to help get his ass pimped out, thinking that was what he had to do and then she calls him a fame whore....????WEIRDO! sorry Kim your wierd!!!

magmax

@ makeitstop:

OCCUPY KARDASHIAN!! MAKE IT STOP!!

CelebJustice

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, SPIN, SPIN, SPIN LIES, LIES, LIES.

The full time spin machine is in full swing.

Buh bye now!

Robert

Carefully worded statement - "We didn't make any money". But Kim did!! Liars! Liars! Liars!

World Record

That family lies so much,I would believe them if they layed there hand on the bible. That family does nothing for free, If the weding was on TV they made money. These blood suckers will do ANYTHING to be in the lime light