Kim K Divorce

Blame It On "Intuition"

11/2/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110111_kim_tv_aus

Kim Kardashian just got grilled about WHY she pulled the plug so quickly on her marriage to Kris Humphries -- and she chalked it up to that ole standby ... woman's intuition.

Kim was on the Australian morning news show "Sunrise" when the host asked how hard she worked to save the 72 day union -- and if there was any counseling involved. Kim said she was just following her heart ... and "there's no right or wrong."

Wonder if Kris H. feels that way.

R

OMFG!!!! STFU you WHORE!!!! Gawd I hate her. She needs to jump off a bridge already!!!

gaby

Go away fame whores with no family values. I hope you can take all the money to your grave. Maybe you need another pee for a come back.

baby

It's sickening how this loser makes so much money compared to drs,lawyers, teachers, police men! She does nothing to deserve her fame. I'm so annoyed and completely discgusted by her selfishness. Now she wants us to believe she finally made a contribution to charity? Wedding gifts? That is just so f'n nice of you! I thought she was beautiful and now all I see is one of the ugliest people ever! :(

rightous

What do you call Kim K p ssy ? Answer : A swallow hole .

Vanessa

Seriously Kim you'll do just about anything to make money, I can see it includes messing with a human being's heart. Marriage is for better or for worse, that's why you take vows. Seems the only thing that matters is money. I'm sure you will understand one day.....there's something called Karma.

diane

If she had ANY intuition, she wouldn't have gotten married in the first place. And, if that's what she calls intuition - hers SUCKS

lovintmz

Oh please! You make woman look bad and marriage look like a joke. Woman's intuition LOL! Not a reason to end you're marriage. You are not the victim hun your husband is. He should be thankful to get out now!

Sherms

YOU
ARE
A
PIG

me

Too bad your "intuition" wasn't around when Ray J was pounding you on film. You're a dumbass.

Jason

People please....we control this. DO NOT let them get away with this. 90% of this world is struggling...they don't give a **** about their "fan base". Stop watching the show...I mean really...trust me. Look at Pari******on. We control their fame. They LIED to us for MONEY. Wont give the wedding gifts back but will donate 200K to HER favorite charity...why so she can get a TAX DEDUCTION??? I am sick to my stomach, I'll never watch the show again. So funny how they try to hide their muslim background too....nothing is wrong with muslims. These people cannot even admit who they are. IT IS SICK!!

Bagman

I wish the Media would STOP writing about this nasty piss queen and her ****** up family and pimp mom, maybe they would go away. It is the medias fault they are rich, no one else cares about them

BeHonest

I guess your intuition about getting marry was wrong eh!? That says volume about your "Intuition".

Jason

...my heart goes out to Kris Humphries. Typical Kardashian behavior. Who lets there spouse hear about their own divorce on tv. ******* PATHETIC. Khloe...on bible, you are fat and disgusting. you should be ashamed of yourself. You truly have been the fat, ugly rebellious one your whole life huh??? So funny to watch you act like you have self esteem. it is so pathetic, like anyone in your own family cares what ou say let alone the world. There is one of the sisters that could be replaced...and it clearly is you. Frickin WILDABEAST.....This whole thing is coming to an end soon...people are figuring out what you all did. Save that money. The kardashian empire is coming down...

Joan K

Blah, blah, blah, Kimmy. Intuition, what a joke you are!

John

LOL she's so distraught, yet has no problems with going on TV and talking about it like a day after it was announced. The dumbass will do anything for money.