Kim Kardashian

Kris' Parents HATED Me

11/2/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries parents and Kim
Kim Kardashian is telling friends ... Kris Humphries is full of B.S. when he talks about how much his family loved and supported her.  We're told Kim says they had nothing but disdain for her and her family, and never wanted their son to tie the knot.

Kim is telling her posse, "It's ridiculous that Kris' family is making Kris look like the victim."  We're told she says the reality is ... they constantly "belittled" her, were "nasty" to her family and Kim is saying a lot of this was captured on camera.

Kim is telling friends that Kris' family is actually partly to blame for the failure of the marriage.

kathy

well for her to say that his parents did:t like her is not the real issue here the inportant quest. what will the new clothing line look like for the newly divorced Kim i got it Tee Shirts with GONE IN 80 DAYS or I MARRIED FOR THE BLING

Robert

Sham, Sham, Sham, Sham, Sham! Now May I puke?

Robert

Sham, Sham, Sham,Sham and Double Sham. Now may I puke?

damn

Kim Kardashian is Good. She bankrupted Kris Humphries in real life. This will make him the worst player and NBA star ever. Wow. Humphries families need to flee USA. They are bankrupted.

2drk2fck

sh%t happens, familie*****e each other, marriages fall apart, get another life or a smaller ass, big whoop, whats next.... hopefully something joyful and important. doubtful

Herb

The REAL reason they are getting divorced is that (1) Kris smeared her lipstick when he kissed he, (2) Kris kept leaving the top off the toothpaste tube in the bathroom and (3) she wanted a vanilla ice cream cone and Kris brought he a scoop of pistachio instead. What woman could be expected to put up with that?

KimSLut

what a stupid slut attention whore

Jerzeegirl

That's nothing compare to what I would have done if my son wanted to marry a woman like you.

Jonathon

Congrats Kim i support this idea finally i tHought u would never divorced from Kris(blurp).

Maria

Good Job Kim, Kris was ugly anyways

femmieC

You should be ashamed of yourself. Kim, if I was your mom (which you clearly don't have) I'd be asking you before the wedding what you wanted. You had an awesome dad. Now ask yourself, would he be proud of this behavior. I doubt it even if you did get the almightly dollar. I'm just aghast.

C from B

Everyone hates you, biatch. Not just his family. Honestly, who can blame them?? You're embarassing to society. Another person who wouldn't do a damn thing for anyone unless it benefits you.

Corky

The issue is...KIM KARDASHIAN WILL SACRIFICE ANYTHING FOR FAME!! Including the happiness of herself AND her "husband."

Cheryl

Oh yeah right...and Kim's family was just FULL of joy and admiration for Kris Humphries! Hahaha This family is nothing but a bunch of bully's and my guess would be the marriage didn't last because Mr. Humphries REFUSED to be treated like Scott Disick, Bruce Jenner and any other man they disapprove of. He should keep walking and be thankful that fame whore didn't get pregnant.

cHRISBROWNISDABEAST

I DONT THINK EVEN REGGIE BUSH FAMILY LIKED HER SHE IS A HOE WHO IS WELL KNOW FOR DOING A ******** TO RAY JAY WHERE IS KIM FIRST EX HUSBAND I AM SURE HE IS PARTYING SHE ALWAYS WANT TO BE A VICTIM WHEN HER FAMILY ARE MONEY MONGERS THE ONLY PERSON THAT SEEM TO BE NORMAL IS KHLOE. KRIS HER MUM LOVE MONEY NOW SHE THOUGHT OH THIS IS A GOOD WAY OF MAKING MONEY HOW ABOUT I WRITE ABOUT OJ SIMPSON KILLING NICOLE Y DIDNT SHE HELP??