Kim Kardashian

Kris' Parents HATED Me

11/2/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries parents and Kim
Kim Kardashian is telling friends ... Kris Humphries is full of B.S. when he talks about how much his family loved and supported her.  We're told Kim says they had nothing but disdain for her and her family, and never wanted their son to tie the knot.

Kim is telling her posse, "It's ridiculous that Kris' family is making Kris look like the victim."  We're told she says the reality is ... they constantly "belittled" her, were "nasty" to her family and Kim is saying a lot of this was captured on camera.

Kim is telling friends that Kris' family is actually partly to blame for the failure of the marriage.

Douche_McGee

I like how her mom was calling him an Indian Giver for wanting the $2million engagement ring back because their 72 day marraige ended.

F all those Kardashians and Jenners - put em all on a plane and slam it into a mountain

Well Duh

Because they knew you were trash and NO good for their son. Smart people.

Rick

I mean, what's to like? If my son brought home a woman like this I wouldn;t like her either. At least he (or somebdy) wised up pretty early in the game, and got out now. I cannot imagine what he was thinking in the first place, but staying to an obvious, publicly known, promiscuous female like this cannot be good.

DESSIE

OMG. SAD CASE PERIOD! BUT KIM DOES HAVE TO REALIZE SHE HAS A BAD NAME ON HER. SO,IM NOT TOO SUPRISED ABOUT THE "NAME CALLING" BUT HOWEVER SHE STILL IS HUMAN. &JUST BECAUSE SHE GOT KNOWN OFF THAT SEX TAPE DONT MAKE HER ANY LESS THAN WHAT SHE IS. EVERYONE HAS A PAST!!!! SMH,NOT GONNA B MEAN

steven johnston

I THINK KIMS FAMILY DID ALL OF THE DAMAGE THEY DIDNT LIKE KRIS TOO BEGIN THE MOM AND khloe put him down and well kim is a spoiled brat she dont want love all she wants is money and i dont blame Kris for wanting too have cameras on him all the time he is stressed out about the NBA season and with all the media in his face all day he cant think straight and kim should have had more respect than that he needs his space and well she complained about him being lazt he dont have too work he has money ok and and she wasnt complaining when she got that 2.5 million dollar ring give it back too him it dont mean anything too you anyway just like the marriage didnt mean nothing she let her family ruin it not his

steven johnston

yolanda

kim is telling the truth, how do this man expect her to drop everything to move to minnesota, He knows that kim has all kinds of things going on with her career, to me he ask likes he is jealous of her.

Mary

Kim and her greedy mother keep saying that Kim honors all her work commitments no matter how sad she feels; Kim should put some of her energy into honoring her marriage commitment. They are the most money hungry people I have ever seen. They don't care who they have to run over to get that cash. I feel bad for Kris. When Kim wouldn't change her last name that was a red flag, one of many. I'll never watch any of their shows; I wish they would all just disappear.

point blank

why won't they kimmy? you are arrogant,fame crazy. you are not even wife material.learn a little bit from khloe your sister.

M. Irvin

Kim and her family are SAD@@@@@@@@@@@@@@We as the fans need to let them know they need to cut the trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obama'saracist

lol I thought she was getting a little class when she married this white guy then i find out she married a half black guy same zebra different stripes

obama'saracist

kims mom was married when she had an affair so she is teaching her hores the right and wrong way to make money

ktbell05

no wonder their daugher in law likes to be pisses on by black guys.

jann

Please Kim....your family was on tv treating this kid like ****. You need to review the tapes.... khole was caught by Kris talking about him. You are the blame for this...look at the tape...you were all about the wedding and not the man. I have losted all respect for you,your mother and khoe. All of you guys need to seek help. Kim, you will never have that special guy into your life after this mess I am sure all men are taking cover from you.oooo and Tyler Perry I loved your movies, but after signing Kim to play in your new movie I will boycott your movies.

Regina

Is it just me or does anybody else have Kardashian fatigue??? I am past sick of hearing every single detail of the whole Kardashian's spoiled, selfish, fake lives. Who died and made this family American royalty. That whole wedding was FAKE. E paid for the entire wedding. Kim is a spoiled Beverly Hills brat with absolutely no relavance and nothing to add to society at large. She consumes things, that is what she does best. His parents, being from the Midwest realized that right off the bat. Kris dodged a major bullet. At least he doesn't have to be controlled by Kris Jenner, who manufactured her children's careers out of thin air. This dumb broad had no earthly clue what a MARRIAGE entails. She was in love with the idea of a big fancy wedding and that was about all. Again, consuming stuff and focusing on outer appearances.
Just like people grew tired of Paris, Lindsay and Ashton, now they are tired of her too. GO AWAY.PEOPLE ARE SICK OF YOU ALREADY. Go purchase another Bentley and SHUT UP.

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments