Kim Kardashian

Kris' Parents HATED Me

11/2/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries parents and Kim
Kim Kardashian is telling friends ... Kris Humphries is full of B.S. when he talks about how much his family loved and supported her.  We're told Kim says they had nothing but disdain for her and her family, and never wanted their son to tie the knot.

Kim is telling her posse, "It's ridiculous that Kris' family is making Kris look like the victim."  We're told she says the reality is ... they constantly "belittled" her, were "nasty" to her family and Kim is saying a lot of this was captured on camera.

Kim is telling friends that Kris' family is actually partly to blame for the failure of the marriage.

K

I wonder why???????? She is so out of touch with actual reality.

Joyce

I don't blame them for hating kim. I wouldn't want my son
to marry that slut. As far as the rest of her family, I would be embarrased to be part of that zoo.

jane

Im disgusted by this whole thing. Dont get me wrong, I couldnt care less why their marriage didnt work. What I object to is that millions of kids are starving in the horn of africa and kim thinks its ok to waste MILLIONS for on a wedding - when she knew the marriage wouldnt last. She could have pulled the pin and donated the money. Kim -sell your ring and donate it to charity. do SOMETHING worthwhile with your life.

raven

is it a surprise why his parent*****ed you? because you USED their son to make ratings for your stupid show. you are a hooker. your mother is a pimp and a whore. and the fact that your mother had an affair confirms what i've said ALL ALONG .. Khloe is NOT the daughter of Robert Kardashian ... it's OBVIOUS. she is a beast compared to Kim and Kourtney ... and looks nothing like the three of them (K, K & K).

ann

An accepted ring is like a contract between you and partner to never be broken and if so ring must be given back to giver.Was the diamond given to Kis to have set and give to her.The gifts must be given back to givers. The wedding contract was broken and the givers must get their gifts back to use to their discression.72 days? Not long enough,but when you decide to break up, people forced into receiving their gifts back and go forward.

vonnie

I UST TO GLUE TO THE TV TO WATCH THEIR SHOW I AM NO*****CHING IT ANY MORE. I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO OR SAY TO THEM ESPECIALLY THE MOTHER SHE IS SOMETHING ELSE, SHE GO ON ALL THE TALK SHOW THAT WOULD HAVE HER, TALKING TRASH, SHE SHOULD TRY AND HELP HER TRASHY DAUGHTER TO SIT AND TALK TO BOTH OF THEM.THE MOTHER IS A MONEY GRABBER LIKE HOW I SEE SHE GRAB THE CHEQUE OUT OF BRUCE HAND ON TIME.KRIS SISTER WAS ON OF THE BRIDE MAID BUT SHE WAS NEVER IN THE WEDDING PHOTO, NOR KRIS FAMILY ONLY THE DAM KEDASHIAN. KRIS FAMILY WAS IN THE BACK.BECAUSE KRIS IN UNEMPLOYED SHE IS DIVORCING HIM KAMA IS A BICH.THEY DONT BELIEVE IN GOD ONLY MONEY. HE TAKE HIS MARRIAGE SERIOUS BUT SHE DONT.HE IS FROM A CHRISTIAN FAMILY DID ON SEE THAT CROSS AT WEDDING,I THINK SHE SHOULD THINK ABOUT THE DIVORCE,SOME ONE IS GOING TO DO HER THE SAME LIKE HOW SHE DO KRIS HE IS A HANDSOM GUY HE LOOK LIKE HIS FATHER, GOD BLESS KRIS FAMILY AND KRIS.AS I SAID I WONT BE WATCHING THEIR SHOW ANY MORE. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF I DONT WANT SAY.KIM KAMA IS HELL.BYE

JoMarch

Really,Kim, they hated you, so that's why your marriage ended. They hated you BEFORE you got married, so why didn't it keep you from getting married. I'm sure they love you now that you've humiliated their son with a quick divorce. By the way Kim, I hate you and your family, too.

susan

Everyone HATED you before the marriage you Sl-- WHORE! You are phonier than a $3 bill Bi---

susan

You have always been HATED you slut,bi---. WHY don't you and your whole phony family crawl back from whatever cave you crawled out of. You ARE HATED!

Nancy

Can you really blame them???

esbee

When exactly did Kris's family have time to HATE her and *constantly* belittle Kim and her family? I mean, she couldn't possibly have spent any time at all with her in-laws in the mere 72 days marriage, where majority of the time was spent in CA and NY filming their shows. This is so disgusting!! You are one who probably deserves all the blame in this farce, definitely profited the most from it. But try to paint others as the guilty party. Weird family...

Zag

Stinky ass ho!

duaanne

NO AMERICA HATE'S YOU AND YOUR WHO-E MOTHER!!!

MICKEY

Do you blame them for not likeing her. They sized up her shallow, selfish, self like many people know her and her family to be. They are all about theirselves. Hooray for Kris and his family as they are now rid of her.

Josh

Well, I hate her too (and all her family) and I've never met her.

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments