Kim Kardashian

Kris' Parents HATED Me

11/2/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries parents and Kim
Kim Kardashian is telling friends ... Kris Humphries is full of B.S. when he talks about how much his family loved and supported her.  We're told Kim says they had nothing but disdain for her and her family, and never wanted their son to tie the knot.

Kim is telling her posse, "It's ridiculous that Kris' family is making Kris look like the victim."  We're told she says the reality is ... they constantly "belittled" her, were "nasty" to her family and Kim is saying a lot of this was captured on camera.

Kim is telling friends that Kris' family is actually partly to blame for the failure of the marriage.

Dennis

What's not to hate; fat ass, no talent, cake-o-makeup face, family of losers and a "Ho, fo sho". When will fat ass Kim stop su..ing every d..k in pro sports? Never.

haha

If i was one of those papparazzi I would spray her with feces, she is a worthless s***bag. How you going to jump to get a divorce without counseling/therapy on both parties? You ain't fooling nobody with your witch looking face Kim Slutdashian! Keep opening your legs for all these sports players and see if it'll get you anywhere in life, after this debacle lets even see how long your so called 'career' last.

PushBack

Good!

Michael

God I love reading all of this!!

The sad thing is you people will still watch her crappy show and buy her eVen crappier stuff!!!!

But like I said, I love the comments.

Duke Steele

Don't we all have nothing but disdain for her?

haha

Keep whining to someone who cares when 90 percent of the world despises you while the other 10% are brainwashed by your lies.

Brett

Why is Tmz acting like the kardashians publicist? It's all kardashian spin. Anti humphries. Tmz has turned into kardashian mouthpiece. It's bias.

3Storms

She's gonna keep on crying that she's the victim so she can feel all the justified in doing all of this

magmax

Kris Jenner is Dina Lohan's stunt double.

chely

She is such a hoe they are reports she was texting reggie bush and Kris caught her to and they even had a privite lunch on sat.

D

Her creditability is shot.... I wish people would just stop paying attention to her and her family. She's famous why? What the heck does she do anyway.........

DirtySouth

As well they should. As far as their being nasty to you, I won't believe it until I see it. You better have proof. Otherwise, I hope they sue your stupd, stank ho ass for slander and libel.

fromwayacrosstheoceanami

well then Kris's family are the smart ones. I wouldnt want your skanky ass is my family either....

lexi

The whole Kadashian clan is all about money and fame, greed rules their life and Kim is always acting like the oh so innocent one when in reality she is a real biatch..I can understand Kris parent's not really liking her, she is so fake, nothing about her is real and I hope he finds someone who appreciates his values and ethics, he sure deserves it and is much better off without her....

kcjazzy

I think she is going to the Elizabeth Taylor of this generation. She will probably have like ten husbands before she dies. The poolboy, bankers, athletes,etc.