TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Kim Kardashian

Kris' Parents HATED Me

11/2/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries parents and Kim
Kim Kardashian is telling friends ... Kris Humphries is full of B.S. when he talks about how much his family loved and supported her.  We're told Kim says they had nothing but disdain for her and her family, and never wanted their son to tie the knot.

Kim is telling her posse, "It's ridiculous that Kris' family is making Kris look like the victim."  We're told she says the reality is ... they constantly "belittled" her, were "nasty" to her family and Kim is saying a lot of this was captured on camera.

Kim is telling friends that Kris' family is actually partly to blame for the failure of the marriage.

810 COMMENTS

No Avatar
76.

Dennis    

What's not to hate; fat ass, no talent, cake-o-makeup face, family of losers and a "Ho, fo sho". When will fat ass Kim stop su..ing every d..k in pro sports? Never.

1054 days ago
77.

haha    

If i was one of those papparazzi I would spray her with feces, she is a worthless s***bag. How you going to jump to get a divorce without counseling/therapy on both parties? You ain't fooling nobody with your witch looking face Kim Slutdashian! Keep opening your legs for all these sports players and see if it'll get you anywhere in life, after this debacle lets even see how long your so called 'career' last.

1054 days ago
78.

PushBack    

Good!

1054 days ago
79.

Michael    

God I love reading all of this!!

The sad thing is you people will still watch her crappy show and buy her eVen crappier stuff!!!!

But like I said, I love the comments.

1054 days ago
80.

Duke Steele    

Don't we all have nothing but disdain for her?

1054 days ago
81.

haha    

Keep whining to someone who cares when 90 percent of the world despises you while the other 10% are brainwashed by your lies.

1054 days ago
82.

Brett    

Why is Tmz acting like the kardashians publicist? It's all kardashian spin. Anti humphries. Tmz has turned into kardashian mouthpiece. It's bias.

1054 days ago
83.

3Storms    

She's gonna keep on crying that she's the victim so she can feel all the justified in doing all of this

1054 days ago
84.

magmax    

Kris Jenner is Dina Lohan's stunt double.

1054 days ago
85.

chely    

She is such a hoe they are reports she was texting reggie bush and Kris caught her to and they even had a privite lunch on sat.

1054 days ago
86.

D    

Her creditability is shot.... I wish people would just stop paying attention to her and her family. She's famous why? What the heck does she do anyway.........

1054 days ago
87.

DirtySouth    

As well they should. As far as their being nasty to you, I won't believe it until I see it. You better have proof. Otherwise, I hope they sue your stupd, stank ho ass for slander and libel.

1054 days ago
88.

fromwayacrosstheoceanami    

well then Kris's family are the smart ones. I wouldnt want your skanky ass is my family either....

1054 days ago
89.

lexi    

The whole Kadashian clan is all about money and fame, greed rules their life and Kim is always acting like the oh so innocent one when in reality she is a real biatch..I can understand Kris parent's not really liking her, she is so fake, nothing about her is real and I hope he finds someone who appreciates his values and ethics, he sure deserves it and is much better off without her....

1054 days ago
90.

kcjazzy    

I think she is going to the Elizabeth Taylor of this generation. She will probably have like ten husbands before she dies. The poolboy, bankers, athletes,etc.

1054 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web