Kim Kardashian

Kris' Parents HATED Me

11/2/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries parents and Kim
Kim Kardashian is telling friends ... Kris Humphries is full of B.S. when he talks about how much his family loved and supported her.  We're told Kim says they had nothing but disdain for her and her family, and never wanted their son to tie the knot.

Kim is telling her posse, "It's ridiculous that Kris' family is making Kris look like the victim."  We're told she says the reality is ... they constantly "belittled" her, were "nasty" to her family and Kim is saying a lot of this was captured on camera.

Kim is telling friends that Kris' family is actually partly to blame for the failure of the marriage.

charlie partana

I heard she only was with him because his name starts with a K

Joan K

Kim is all about herself and nobody else and so is her crazy Mother. People have had their fill of these losers just like they did with Kate and look where she is. Karma Kim, it's gonna get you one day

JFO

I think Kim has suddenly caught on to the fact that pretty much everyone thinks her quickie marriage and even quicker divorce is clearly on her shoulders. She's not getting the sympathy vote she thought she would when she filed for divorce so now the blame is being shifted to her in laws. Trust me, by the time the dust settles on this whole thing she'll have blamed him, his parents, and anyone else she can throw under the bus to take the negative focus off of herself.

ashley

can you blame them for not liking your attention seekin family. you where his parents worst nightmare coming true. you are pathetic and i really hope this opens every last one of your fans to realize how fake and phony u are

KL

yeah and with good reason. i'd hate you too if i were them. why should we feel sorry?

Laface

What a phony, narcissistic, mentally disturbed, delusional lying whore. Her ex husband said it best "Kim is a money hungry plastic surgery addicted fame whore and pathological liar!" This broad is now doing damage control. Her family is trash with no class! Her mother is pimping out her children to make a buck she is uneducated trash from San Diego! That entire family is sickening. The people who do watch them need to boycott their entire so called brand. Disgusting this is what's wrong with this society today.

katherine

pls not do to plm=( them are pertty

dpm0218

well, judging from most of the previous comments, I am one of the few people who watched the show, but I'M DONE....So many people, press outlets, etc., CALLED IT. I, for one, am done with watching the show-apparently NOTHING is beneath them to make a buck..I'm dissappointed in their complete lack of respect for the institution of marriage.....a wedding is not for entertainment, it should be for love...GROW UP!

*also, it's not lost on me or a lot of other people that SHANGO was from Australia-headed straight there after you filed, huh?

kbn

ummm I don't think Reggie's family liked her either and I'm sure his family is the reason why he would not marry Kim.

kbn

she's surpised they hated her or questioned her motives and intentions of their son; so didn't everyone else. I'm sure they advised him against this.

Christina

Of course it was captured on camera! Hey KKlan, everyone is sick of watching ur fake BS!! I mean I use to love these girls, but **** after the world sees everything little thing you do 24/7, its like a bad roommate that you see waaay too much!!

Diane

I tried watching this show for a good 15 minutes to see what it was about, because a few of my friends are obsessed w/ it. She truly is a vapid individual, who has no depth. It is mystifying to me that this show has a following. Hopefully, it will lose steam like the Pari******on reality shows.

Sheila from oz

What a cow she is . This clearly is and was a sham wedding. The lure of money and an exclusive tv deal was the only reason she got married.how could she do this to her husband . I hate her

sdifgjk

KIM KARDASHIAN IS HOT tarakhsuya bhata

Em

I CANNOT imagine why his family would not like Kim or the Kardashian family considering they were so sweet and welcoming to him from the start.... Oh wait there is an entire season of their show that is based around bashing him the ENTIRE time.