Lindsay Lohan Arrives at Court ...

With Food Poisoning

11/2/2011 9:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1102_lindsay_lohan_outfit_arrival_exd_splashLindsay Lohan just sashayed her way into court -- wearing a "please forgive me" vintage dress, a pair of "don't send me to jail" Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, and some "good girl" Linda Farrow glasses.

Our Lindsay sources tell us ... she's complaining she has food poisoning from some bad shrimp and she was sick all night.

We're told she feels like crap today ... and it's about to get worse.

1102_sick_stars_footer

Mike

Actually she just wore some clothes top to the court. No one said anything about "please forgive me." Harvey really has a strong imagination and has it out for Lindsay.

Kaffee

These court appearances are interesting, but frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Tex

I always had an excuse for my hangovers too. Of course Lindsay is is the mayor of Excuseville.

Sloane

if she was sick at all it was from boozing all night

Sue

food poisoning ? my ass

Hey Lindsay, you can't do drugs in jail. You better dry out at home for a week or you'll
be REALLY HURTING . You damn liar

jasong

She looks like Barbara Sinatra right here..

Courtney

Food Poisoning or the 5th of Jack & pound of crack from last night??

Alan Carver

Food poisoning my butt ... she was hungover. For whatever reason she might think that the media is DUMB enough to believe her, the general public is NOT that STUPID and I dare-say once again she is believing her own lies and delusions. Same BS new day.

LindaJay

Finally, some classic clothing appropriate for court. Very nice.

crimsons

Tsk tsk, white shoes after Labor Day.

Binah

What cracks me up is the fact that she doesn't own a bra (obviously) and has the boobie bounce walk down pat. She is slinging those fake boobs all over the place. They will be at her knees before she is 30.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4