« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star Randy Orton

GAPING Head Wound

Stapled Shut ... On Tape!!!

11/2/2011 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110111_randy_video

WWE superstar Randy Orton opened up a nasty wound on his head during a WWE "street fight" match last night .. and afterward, he let the cameras roll as a doctor STAPLED his noggin' back together.

Wrestling may be "fake" ... but that head wound is as real as it gets.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Die Hipster Scum

Wrestling's fake? So is Transformers.

Jay

6. Abysmal : 14 hours ago
Scott shows how much an idiot you are, you don't need to take steroids to get in a fantastic physical condition.Steroids are prohibited in the WWE,and you'd get suspended for 30 days or more for using them
________________________________________________________

Yeah WWE takes that serious. Also Randy has been suspended in the past a few times for drugs but I highly doubt its possible he is still on them. He isnt as bulky as he was when he was on steroids. He just looks healthy and he works out ALOT.

deucedaprodeuca

I was expecting to see way more than that. 3 staples? That ain't ****. I worked in a automobile factory & took the day off to campaign for elections. I was running for a 2nd term as a union rep.. I walked out if the team room, busted my had on a disc brake assembly from a car suspended in the air. Peeled my scalp back, got 18 staples, but before going to the ER, I stayed & campaigned for a while, as that was election day. Btw, didn't even feel it. Maybe a slight sting, but very slight.

Barb

He's probably had worse. Probably a slow news day in entertainment so they posted this. He's hot though so its all good ;)

Miz Val

How many serious injuries and death have we seen if wrestling is fake.It's called sports entertainment for a reason.In Randy's case I would scoop some of that back up and use it next time you plan on taking a hit like that.

Mark Wang

I love Randy. He is mu favourite wrestler. I think it is fake staple.Roofing Marketing

Mark Wang

He is my favourite wrestler. He is more strong from any other wrestler. So i think it is fake staple.Roofing Marketing

nancyfrank

Hello R

19 year old ashley arceri

i love you randy orton with all my heart and your my angel by ashley arceri xoxox

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2