« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

College Football Smack Talk

Alabama vs. LSU Edition

11/3/2011 12:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110111_alabama_still

The Alabama/LSU football showdown isn't until this weekend -- but thanks to the raging smack talk that's already erupted between both sides, we learned Tide fans are called "Gumps" ... and Tigers fans don't have class (allegedly).

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Katiebelle

GUMPS! That is ok! I love that movie!!!!! I believe it was an Academy Award WINNER....just like the rest of our state....WINNER. ROLL TIDE! As for the comments about how we are the only ones that care about Alabama football....I would say that is an accurate statement. We do not care or expect others to like or dislike us.....we like us. Sounds like sour grapes to me.....you can go back to your barn in Opelika now and watch a real football game. Regardless of who wins.....I love my TIDE!

byntr069

GUMPS!! Thank you.. Loved the movie! Haven't married a cousin yet! I think they do that in California too among other things...have you checked your lineage? Has he ever been to Alabama or is that just his stereotype of the State. I LOVE Bama...I like LSU..it will be a great game..just wonder what this guy has against Alabama to make such stupid remarks ..just think it was an inappropriate remark by someone who obviously hates the state of Alabama and lacks professionalism..even Alabama and LSU fans can rise above the game hype since LSU has sent people to help with the Tornado damage.Your TMZ guy who made the comment obviously has no class and really doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut! Bama 28 LSU 17...GO TRENT! He will be the difference in the game.

Bill

Auburn fans say Roll Turd!!!

Lexiep

geaux tigers! bama blows, saban swallows. david st roamin said it best! geaux tigers beat bama!

Rluke

GO LSU GO LSU good pick Harvey....

LadyCougar

KEEP THE SMACK UP, LSU! ALABAMA HAS THE CLASS AND THE TALENT TO PUT A SPANKING ON YOU AND THEN TREAT YOU NICE AS YOU "ROLL" HOME WITH YOUR TIGER TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP GETTING HOOKED UP ON THE HYPE, AND NOT THE GAME. MEDIA HOGS. TALK IS CHEAP! BAMA WILL BLAST THEIR ASS!

RammerJammer

I LOVE that the LSU guy PROVED that LSU fans have NO class!! What a douche!!And if anyone is "sleeping with their cousin" it's obviously LSU,I mean c'mon....the crazy way they talk and they can't spell GO! I mean really..G-O!! Anyways, ROll TiDE!! :)

xzvs

yes -- alabama has class -- maybe in the classrooms sometimes --- geaux LSU!!!!

RollTide

LSWHO???? Roll Tide!!

The Wraith

Who says Auburn/ Alacrapper isn't the number #1 hate rivalry in the nation? Geaux Tigers- These guys are faster more talented and the Honey Badger will be relentless on your home field. Enjoy your cheap Southern Comfort & Boonsfarm tiders-

AUGRL

I'm an Auburn Fan but I'm definitely pulling for my State. 2 Great Football teams playing on Saturday should make for an exciting Game... GO BAMA! LOVE SEC FOOTBALL!

pimpc

F4CK A MU&haf*ckin Alabama..GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

Katiebelle

Wraith,

You find Bama fans that actually WENT to Alabama bearable and the ones that didn't go unbearable?? I am a graduate of the University of Alabama (4th generation, let me add) 1997. Eat your cow patty in your 1984 BMW that you and your wife share and shut it! Nobody cares about you, your joke of a school, your 180,000$ national championship (that you cheated to get), or your stupid trees. When are you going to understand that this game doesn't have ANYTHING to do with you or your inbred fanbase? GO AWAY! NOBODY CARES! Your insults are pathetic and I am really starting to feel sorry for you....I am not sure if it is because you are just that ignorant to think WE care what you think about us or are you special? Because if you are special...I will totally back off being rude....

K

Jack

Alabama has classy fans? Really?
Does the name Harvey Updyke ring a bell?
And you were certainly "Classy" in the way you treated Cam Newton during the Iron Bowl... before Cam and Auburn shut ya'll up.
Here's a prediction -
28-27 (score look familiar - LOL)
LSU wins.
Wat Damn Eagle and Geaux Tigers.

Aubie

WARRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!! Alabama by 21!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments