Kim Kardashian

I'm So Distraught,

I Can't Function

11/3/2011 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian is telling friends ... she is so "distraught" over the divorce and torrent of publicity that followed, she's bailing on her Australian appearances and returning to the US of A.

Kim is moaning to friends, The Melbourne Cup appearance -- a Thoroughbred horse race -- is the first time she's ever missed work, but she says she just can't handle it.

And, we're told she's saying, "I need to take care of me now, and I can't work for awhile."  It's unclear if Kim means that she's put the brakes on her reality show, or whether she'll be selective as to what she does and doesn't do.

lalapalooza

I say keep posting....you just know she reads this stuff. If she didn't, she wouldn't keep putting out these stories!

Rogue Warrior

STFU and who the hell cares, why these idiots are famous is beyond me!

Erin

She is sooo pathetic.. can we move on to the next train wreck!

kar

You wouldn't be distraught if you didn't divorce him. You brought this on yourself

Tracy

Oh, FFS...

sobernow312

oh please....she's only distraught because people think she's a lying joke

FLUX

There is only one thing that explains all of this ...."Greed gone wild." On top of everything else Kim's mother has been on the networks all morning pushing her new book while being questioned about her daughters divorce. Really sad.

marcy

distraught my A** she has no one to blame but herself and I agree with Keith this is the end of the whole family, we are sick of them and their crap they need to go away and the magaines and news need to not interview them.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Riiight. When you are an attention whore, you don't get to choose the type of attention, whore.

Cheryl A.

Boo effing whoo! You are the most hated woman in America right now. Congratulations, you knocked Casey Anthony the baby killer off that notch.

squeakermama

It's a sword that cuts both ways.

moso

She works?????????? Wow.. Now that's news!!!!
I cannot believe people pay her to attend things. She isn't even a real celebrity!!! She is upset that people are talking ****T about her! She thought she would get all of this sympathy for bailing on her "Marriage" POOR KIM....
I have had enough of these nobody's!!!!!!!!!!

nisiek

Let me see if I can wrap my head around this latest crap she is spilling....and of course more lies on top of more lies. Real work, you skank,is hard what you do is get paid millions to stand and talk...I would like to see you really work ONE honest days work in your life...YOU ARE BEYOND PATHETIC....and how can she not expect a backlash from her latest stunt...to make such a mockery of marriage and PROFIT FROM IT AND THEN LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY THE MONEY IS SO DISGUSTING AND SHOWS SHE HAS ZERO MORALS AND I MEAN ZERO!!!! BOYCOTT SEARS AT SEARS.Com/FEEDBACK TELL THEM STOP THE KARDASHIAN LINE! BOYCOTT E AND LET'S ALL OCCUPY THE KARDASHIANS....shameless fame whores all of them
N top of more lies

carpetMuncher

Get in Line with OctoMom and Casy Armstrong.

carpetMuncher