Kim Kardashian

I'm So Distraught,

I Can't Function

11/3/2011 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian is telling friends ... she is so "distraught" over the divorce and torrent of publicity that followed, she's bailing on her Australian appearances and returning to the US of A.

Kim is moaning to friends, The Melbourne Cup appearance -- a Thoroughbred horse race -- is the first time she's ever missed work, but she says she just can't handle it.

And, we're told she's saying, "I need to take care of me now, and I can't work for awhile."  It's unclear if Kim means that she's put the brakes on her reality show, or whether she'll be selective as to what she does and doesn't do.

jetfanglo

WORK !?!....she can't WORK !!!!!!! wtf?????????

Kindra

The Kardashian clan, especially KIM, keeps saying that Kris was the money/fame chasing whore but yet it seems pretty funny that the only friens/family speaking out about anything is KIM and her family/friends. If you're really that distraught you don't go on some Austrlian TX show two days later. Makes you wonder whose really telli the truth, gotta think real hard about that one.

Sandy

I think she is more distraught about what people are saying about her then the break up of her marriage and that us sad and says it all.

noneofyourbusiness

You reap what you sew you selfish b^tch. Stop chasing the $$ and be REAL!

TJ

That's right, run home to mommy like the spoiled, immature girl you are.

Lisa

Kim needs to stay away from all men, except her costars in her next sex tape, that is all she's good for! She is a two year old with a FAT ass and wears mommy's make-up. Media needs to put an end to this train wreck - I thought Lohan was bad!

Melanie

She's just playing up being distraught because she noticed that people can tell by her behavior that she is more committed to fame whoring than saving her marriage. I think physical abuse is the only reason to end a marriage in less than 3 months.

Jack

Hopefully this will be the thing that sends her under a rock to never appear again. We can all wish, can't we?

your own luck

Oh please, when is she not "taking care of me". Everything in her life is about me, me, me.

Mike

Life is tough for her now... https://www.facebook.com/BoycottRealityTV Just sad.

Loving Latina

SHE'S JUST LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY!!! Kris Humphries is distraught! He was used and is humiliated! The whole family believes that their fans will get over this soon. Kim is coming home for more damage control...I'm sure she will come out somewhere crying. No one is going to buy into your staged performances anymore!! You and your family are slores!! You were a nobody 4 years ago, you should have appreciated everything that came your way, you spoiled, self centered, money hungry, Fake whore!!!

RamHead

Very sorry to say, but I am so distraught that I cannot function too. Why? I am suffering an overload of Kim K.
I think the only reason why she'd be so distraught that she cannot function is when she notices people don't buy her clothing line and other stuff anymore. That means less money coming in.

Kelly Rollins

Obviously Kim thinks she is an icon who the world loves...and she's finding we hate her! She's a total tool! AFTER ALL IT"S ALL ABOUT KIM, NOBODY ELSE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED! I'M PRAYING THIS MAKES HER FAMOUS FOR BEING WHO SHE IS...CLUELESS TO THE REAL WORLD!

barney

No one is interested in what you say amymore now that you have proven how LOW you will sink to make money.Let us all hope that this will be the beginning of the fall of the Kardashian ClanCan't happen soon enough to this low life family.

Cooper

KK: "But enough about me - what do you think about me?"