Kim Kardashian

I'm So Distraught,

I Can't Function

11/3/2011 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian is telling friends ... she is so "distraught" over the divorce and torrent of publicity that followed, she's bailing on her Australian appearances and returning to the US of A.

Kim is moaning to friends, The Melbourne Cup appearance -- a Thoroughbred horse race -- is the first time she's ever missed work, but she says she just can't handle it.

And, we're told she's saying, "I need to take care of me now, and I can't work for awhile."  It's unclear if Kim means that she's put the brakes on her reality show, or whether she'll be selective as to what she does and doesn't do.

nv89436

OK, now I understand why you fill your site's thread with Kim K. filler. You are on the Kardashian payroll. Not only will it be your top headline when her mood swings again....I suspect you are going do some real undercover work and find out her mentrual cycle...and post it! Top post.

jeff

It's the perfect time for an airline strike.

Leave her there for a while

Karma

Harv can we be that close... Sorry over Julian a friend.. Kim K must just be demolished in the sense of USELESS publicity in just what has she done to contribute to society? Now 2k of a donation make me puke my home was 10 thousand square feet and really life is what makes you feel good which is usually FREE--- boycott that teeny wanna be ugly photo shopped piece of trash... * Her Mom is brilliant but there is an END hope it is now.

Karma

Harvey FIRST of all I apologize I LOVE you Julian was a friend... I was wrong. Anyway Kim Kardashian Harvey for heavens sake as in a touch down sack that "blank" Such a disgrace with Marriage straight or gay - just gross! *** we should talk I could be that gooks looking surfers side Kick I am pretty and smart :

rox

She is a joke!! Return the ring, gifts and money she made off the wedding!!!

gl-rockford

BK in 2012
BK in 2012
BK in 2012
Boycott Kardashian

gl-rockford

BK in 2012

Kari

THE ONLY REASON SHE IS DISTRAUGHT IS BECAUSE WE KNOW SHE IS LYING ABOUT NOT PROFITING FROM THE WEDDING, AND SHE'S UPSET PEOPLE CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH HER! She says she needs to take care of herself now?--that's all she does. That's why she did all of this--because she only cares about herself. Reality t.v. has taken this entire family away from all reality!!

Buddy The Elf

You are so full of crap lady.
(And so full of fillers, and silicone, and ...)

Linda

HAHAHA!! "Distraught".. what, because your plan backfired on you? HAHAHA!

Jenn

Is she distraught over the marriage or because people know that she's greedy? I'm going with the latter since it's highly unlikely that she can be "distraught" after being married for 72-days.

Marilyn

Overdose?

Boo

The Melbourne Cup in Australia was held on Tuesday afternoon before she even got to the country. Sloppy research!!!

anon

If all you people hate her so much why are you expending so much negative energy commenting on every article about her and her family...

Kelly Rollins

Kim is more upset about what the public thinks of her than for her break up caused by her...she's the bad guy now and the negative PR is killing her! E is now talking/reporting that she and mom planned the break-up for TV ratings.