« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

McCourt Divorce

Frank to Jamie:

YOU'LL Always Have Vail

11/3/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1103_mccourts_getty_ex

Frank McCourt
didn't only lose the Dodgers -- new documents in his nasty divorce reveal he's also giving up three of the luxury properties he and Jamie McCourt owned together.

TMZ obtained the freshly filed docs in the divorce settlement which state Jamie gets the homes in Malibu, Holmby Hills, and Vail.

As for Frank ... the papers -- filed today in L.A. County Superior Court -- say he gets two homes back in Massachusetts

Just last month ... Jamie actually unloaded the 8,400 square foot "guest house" of the Holmby Hills property.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Abe

I hope Frank moves back to Massachusetts and lives in those two houses. We don't want that ******** in California anymore.

x

alicia podesta

Is Jamie a man?? I mean for real that is one ugly beeotch.

There's a problem here

Love it, love it, love it. For all the common folk and common looking folk I am and I love, with all my penny ante dreams, when I see these "beautiful people," they got nothin' on me. I'm happy to struggle with life and be content.

Fat Mike

Hey Jamie, Abe Vigoda called and he wants his ballbag back. You've been wearing it as a scarf long enough, now it's time to return it.

Abe

To Alicia Podesta:

To a man, a woman with $130 million in cash is the most beautiful woman on earth!

x

Juan Gomez

This turkeynecked, greedy old hag needs to take some of that money and go buy a truckload of ultra high-strength wrinkle cream.

Jim

I sure hope the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE is going to investigate these two clowns. Geeze. $ $ $ Where did it come from? $ $ $ Where did it go? $ $ $ And they probably never paid much in taxes, if at all.

buzz kill

Look for this nasty bitch on a Thanksgiving dinner table near you. Someone is bound to see that neck and think she is a turkey.

Polaro

LOL buzz kill.

Scotty

She thought she was being clever by putting all of the homes in her name only, until the real estate bubble popped, then she wanted 1/2 of "the team". Either way these two spent like fools, and created money troubles for themselves when they had enough for several lifetimes.

Ishcabibble

Unfortunately, this woman has the world's ugliest neck.
With all that money, one would think she would have bought herself a neck lift, if there is such a thing.

Emilio

with all that money and she can't fix that neck of hers?

Mumra the Ever Living

I had forgotten that Thanksgiving was coming until I took a look at her neck. Gobble gobble.

mss

Talk about leather face....good god.

Jay W.

She may be uneasy on the eyes... but remember, beauty is only a light switch away. 130 million does add attraction.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments