Dr. Conrad Murray

I'm Weathering the Storm

With Friends & Family

11/4/2011 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1_bj0iitky_1_lm4fmmuhMisery loves company -- Dr. Conrad Murray says he won't be spending what could be his final days of freedom alone.

While the jury deliberates the doc was spotted walking in Santa Monica ...and claimed he'll be hunkering down with "friends and family, and my children."

Jay W.

Weather that storm....

J

"As TMZ first reported, Murray is "optimistic" the jury will acquit -- but, he claims, he ultimately has "no idea" how they'll swing."

So he is cir****pect and level-headed. Therefore he has no shot at later becoming a ranting television "analyst".

He should be worried, a little I think. The prosecution did a good job relating the idea that it does not matter if MJ shot up himself, the situation was dangerous that Murray created. On the other hand, the prosecution's "propofol bottle in the bag" was really bizarre and one of the prosecution "experts" the chatterers on TV liked so much, seemed like a clown.

INTERNET T0UGH GUY

I wouldn’t want to do cocaine with that man.

Nunya

Even Stevie Wonder can see this bastard is guilty!

CC

The not guilty verdict is coming. The message is if you are a drug addict your doctor isn't responsible. At least race won't be an issue when the not guilty verdict is announced.

Dan

You will be found innocent Conrad! You are well-liked by the public. An innocent mistake... that is all. Ignore the MJ fan lynch mobs who are clearly out of touch (as can be seen by the fact that they follow a singer who hasn't had a hit album in 20 years - clearly not the most rational people in the world.

Dan

Finding him guilty sets a bad precedent for drug users and their doctors.. Can a doctor be found guilty then if the patient OD's?

In addition, Look at the cases of John Belushi, Kurt Cobain, and several others who had assistants and the like tried for their "involvement" with their larger than life comrades... All were given small sentences, since they did not play a part in the actual OD'ing...

At the most, if found guilty, Conrad should get 4 months and nothing more.

KingMikeJ

Enjoy your last day as a free man Conrad. :)

Eleonora49

I just wanted to tell everyone what happened to me at work yesterday. I met a nice Elderly lady at my Store. She told me that she worked over 41 some years for a very lage corperate firm here in USA and the Firm's stocks are even traded on the Stock market.She told me that her firm makes Billions of Dollars in profit and sits on it, claiming they are not doing well. It's the Recession and doing BAD. Then it is all a lie, laying off workers and cutting pay to minimum wage pay. Treating them horribly at work and in the same time having Billions in profit and not using them just sitting there. I asked her what the name was she replied that she can not tell me but she said I am all for the people who are strikeing against the Stock Market and that they are right in what they are doing.We have no Jobs or BAD jobs because of Companies and others like that!!!

John

Maybe he'll get the OJ treatment.

AlwaysOnTimeB

He looks like he has MJ's blood on his hands to me.

HumanNature

HOLE UP!!

TMZ, ARE YOU THE "QUACK" PERSONAL PR????

YOU NEED TO ASK, WHERE IS YOUR PRESENT WIFE AND DO SHE SUPPORT HIS WHORING ASS????

Murph

Is there someone on the TMZ staff that is sleeping with Murray or something? They are up his butt every day getting his views. I saw where they posted something about him appearing innocent because he's out and about town. How on earth that shows innocence is beyond me. It more aptly shows narcissism.

Ghost Rider

That man looks like he is what you would call "Economically Viable".

Anonymous

Dr. Murray is not guilty... why can't people realize that Michael Jackson was a nut who just abused drugs... he killed himself... people always want someone else to blame instead of taking resposibility!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments