Dr. Conrad Murray

I'm Weathering the Storm

With Friends & Family

11/4/2011 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1_bj0iitky_1_lm4fmmuhMisery loves company -- Dr. Conrad Murray says he won't be spending what could be his final days of freedom alone.

While the jury deliberates the doc was spotted walking in Santa Monica ...and claimed he'll be hunkering down with "friends and family, and my children."

As TMZ first reported, Murray is "optimistic" the jury will acquit -- but, he claims, he ultimately has "no idea" how they'll swing.

Sunshine

If they convict the good Doc he will be out in no time.
Good luck Doc.

Dr.Conrad Murray

I'm walking on sunshine , wooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
and don't it feel good!!

Hey , alright now
and dont it feel good!!
hey yeh

I used to think maybe you loved me, now I know that its true
and I don't want to spend all my life , just in waiting for you
now I don't want u back for the weekend
not back for a day , no no no
I said baby I just want you back and I want you to stay

woah yeh!
I'm walking on sunshine , wooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
and don't it feel good!!

Hey , alright now
and don't it feel good!!
hey yeh ,oh yeh
and don't it feel good!!

walking on sunshine
walking on sunshine

I feel the love,I feel the love, I feel the love that's really real
I feel the love, I feel the love, I feel the love that's really real

I'm on sunshine baby oh
I'm on sunshine baby oh

I'm walking on sunshine wooah
I'm walking on sunshine wooah
I'm walking on sunshine wooah

and don't it feel good!!
I'll say it again now
and don't it feel good!!

Sunny Regards
Dr.Conrad Murray.

Cookie Bell

First**I think Conrad loved Michael Jackson! Conrad stepped out of the room on normal routine to allow Michael to PUSH! Something Michael has always done-This time it led to the death of Michael Jackson.
Second**As far as a conspiracy of it all….I see possibilities that Conrad could be involved! Checking his persona and how cool he seems to be, even if having to serve 4years in prison!!!! Something tells me he could be thinking;……”I’m so paid from this situation I can’t wait for it to just go away!!” Because Conrad is not the orchestrator for this MURDER of MICHAEL JACKSON. CONRAD MURY WAS BOUGHT!!!!!!! NOW BY WHO IS THE NEXT QUESTION?
#FOLLOW THE MONEY$$$$$$$$ “anything, anything, anything for money”

Cookie Bell

#FOLLOW THE MONEY$$$$$$$$ “anything, anything, anything for money”

Bean

Ya Conrad was bought by MJ. They were both idiots!! I'd say MJ got what he paid for. He wanted to do illegal stuff at home. Look who the sucker was. Mj's family seems to show up a little to late!!

MsPhoenix

He didn't say he's not guilty, he's just optimistic.
An innocent man would be positive of acquittal.

paola arias

GO TO JAIL!!!cm!!!!justice for michael jackson!!!

Jennn

He's innocent. Let's be real here, MJ was already getting these drugs from other doctors and if Conrad said he wouldn't get the drugs for him you better believe another doctor would have. And the amount MJ was paying??! Cmon! MJ killed himself and knew the risks around taking "milk". His family should've been there for him also. Ooh Well!

MarCanada

Murray goes free and that sets a dangerous precedent for every quack wanting to administer propofol from a bedroom - no proper equipment. A travesty if he walks. He should walk right into hell - in prison, where he deserves to be.
WE WANT JUSTICE FOR MJ!

Bella

how can this man ever be alone with 7 kids, a wife and atleast 3 girlfriends? I wonder if his down south poor patients realized when they said she was such a great man, that he was also an adulterer and a pig fathering children like a rabbit?

birdman

IF THE GLOVE DON'T FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT!

Kari

Didn't he cause the storm in the first place?

LC4Michael

Of course Conrat thinks the jury will find him not guilty - most Sociopaths have a God complex and think they never do anything wrong. It is always someone else's fault. Sociopaths are also known for being compulsive liars and he was caught in lie after lie wasn't he.

Ultimately it is in the jurys hands now. Let's hope and pray they see the Criminal Negligence that David Walgren proved beyond a reasonable doubt took place the night Conrad Murray killed is patient.

LC4Michael

No, Michael was not a Sociopath. Not so sure about you however.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments