Justin Bieber's Baby Accuser

First Accused Her Boyfriend

Of Being Baby Daddy

11/4/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Yeater
The woman who claims Justin Bieber fathered her child -- originally accused her ex-boyfriend of being the daddy to the very same baby last year ... this according to her ex-BF's grandmother.

TMZ spoke with Frances Lippe ... who tells us Mariah Yeater had been dating her grandson John Terranova in Las Vegas toward the end of high school.

Lippe says Yeater came to their home in December 2010 and told Terranova she was pregnant with his child. He insisted he did not get her pregnant.

The two got into an argument and police were called ... because Yeater allegedly broke a car window out of rage.

Later that day, according to the police report, Yeater returned to the home to work out a payment plan for the window ... and got into another altercation with Terranova ... and allegedly slapped John 3 separate times in the face with her open right hand.

Yeater was arrested and charged for battery.  A court date has been set in Vegas.

Lippe tells us they never heard from Yeater again after the December altercation. 10 months later, Mariah surfaced ... now claiming Bieber is the father. JB says it just ain't true.

Mariah gave birth to a baby boy in San Diego on July 6 -- she did not list a father on the birth certificate.

We've made multiple calls to Yeater's attorneys -- so far, no response.

update_bar
Terranova reiterated our story to the NY Post, saying Yeater originally tried to pin fatherhood on him. He added, "I know it's not Justin Bieber ... She just wants money. It's a scam."

1104-mariah-yeater-doc1

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Let me guess... the guys name was Jaston Biber.

Machelle

36 weeks 2 days
doesn't make a full
term pregnancy.

Fred Farkel

THANK YOU to the Kardashian sisters for giving every last female on the planet the right to act like an idiot and then expect to be adored by a man.

RunzWithScissors

Talk about crazy eyes! Damn!

Phreaky

But... but... but... her grandfather said she would NEVER lie about this stuff!

Tinalouise

Oh yea..she looks like someone he couldn't resist. She looks like a piece of white trash, I am sure if he wanted to just have a quickie he would have and could have picked someone much hotter than this mess..Loser

noneofyourbusiness

Um, NO! He could have any teen sweetie he wanted...and that does not look like a very top of the list choice to me. I'm too old to be all up in JB, but dang, this kid should not have to go thru this crap.

NobodySpecial

Bieber would never put his man thing in a woman thing. "That's just gross !" as Beiber would say.

Karen

She's ugly, who would want her? I know justin wouldn't go for that.

VictoriaGirl

I hate this bieber kid but I dont believe for a second that he's the father. This chick is just a nutcase on welfare looking for money and attention. I bet if the cops tell her they'll be charging her with stat. rape of a minor she'll recant her story and tell the truth, thats she's never even met him.

RunzWithScissors

If she is accusing him and it's not his, she obviously has deep seated mental health issues. I hope she gets help.

jdub

I would hope Justin Beiber wouldn't hit that. The trashy looking peircings in her face, make her appear more like an Avenged Sevenfold fan.

Dave

I figured she was probably lying bit adding batsh*t crazy to the mix makes this whole thing all the better.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Looks like this chick has been getting her dope from Natalie/Nayellie down in Sin City.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Dang. It.

This chick doesn't even look like she would go to a Bieb-a-long.

I'm keepin' hope alive though...keepin' hope alive.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments