Justin Bieber's Baby Accuser

First Accused Her Boyfriend

Of Being Baby Daddy

11/4/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Yeater
The woman who claims Justin Bieber fathered her child -- originally accused her ex-boyfriend of being the daddy to the very same baby last year ... this according to her ex-BF's grandmother.

TMZ spoke with Frances Lippe ... who tells us Mariah Yeater had been dating her grandson John Terranova in Las Vegas toward the end of high school.

Lippe says Yeater came to their home in December 2010 and told Terranova she was pregnant with his child. He insisted he did not get her pregnant.

The two got into an argument and police were called ... because Yeater allegedly broke a car window out of rage.

Later that day, according to the police report, Yeater returned to the home to work out a payment plan for the window ... and got into another altercation with Terranova ... and allegedly slapped John 3 separate times in the face with her open right hand.

Yeater was arrested and charged for battery.  A court date has been set in Vegas.

Lippe tells us they never heard from Yeater again after the December altercation. 10 months later, Mariah surfaced ... now claiming Bieber is the father. JB says it just ain't true.

Mariah gave birth to a baby boy in San Diego on July 6 -- she did not list a father on the birth certificate.

We've made multiple calls to Yeater's attorneys -- so far, no response.

update_bar
Terranova reiterated our story to the NY Post, saying Yeater originally tried to pin fatherhood on him. He added, "I know it's not Justin Bieber ... She just wants money. It's a scam."

1104-mariah-yeater-doc1

brenda

That is one scary looking flower.
The eyes and the facial jewelry...typical JB fan?

HopperWalter

my classmate's mother makes $84 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site http://ufil.ms/jfiHL

sortakinda

I defintiely believe Ms. Yeater. She's so bright-eyed and honest looking. I understand that her mother was a pin cushion, and that's where she gets her looks.

J Live

This girl should be put down...seriously.

SantaFeJack

How in God's name does a lunatic like this get any press coverage? Are the media really that stupid? Are WE readers/viewers apparently so desperate for celebrity news we will accept these stories? Pathetic!

Rhoda Penmark

Yeah, right. Like Biebs is really gonna sleep with that.

Michael7307

Hey, If I were justin beiber's parents I would have the test and then if it comes back he is the father. Have the girl arrested for statitory rape becuase he was a minor and she was 19 an adult. so If she wants to pu***** then hey . Take the kid declaring her an unfit mother.

Justin

Do the right thing girl. It's over you lost. Take yourself out so you do not reproduce. It's obvious you are trash that needs to be thrown out.

Delaware D

Rut-Roh. So does this mean that Biebs didnt tap that?

Laurie

Thank you very much Ms. Lippe!

Buckaroobonzai

LMAO! YEAH RIGHT! that chick is FUGLY! She'd never get passed the hottie screener.

Cartman

I wish TMZ would go after Herman Cain's accusers with as much gusto as they do for the biebster.

I guess TMZ is only political when it suits them.

Fred Farkel

I would just like to say that if Justin B attended my high school way back around nineteen hundred and sixty-two... he would have been beaten everyday for looking like a pansy.

Thank you.

cindy

I'm white. And I'm gonna say......White Trash.

Joan K

I can'tsee what anyone sees in this kid but he isn't that dumb to even get near this piece of white trash, what an ugly scank.