Justin Bieber

Slams Alleged Baby Mama

'I'm Never Gonna Be a Victim'

11/4/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber on the Today Show
Justin Bieber has finally decided to address the baby daddy rumors himself -- telling Matt Lauer point blank ... Mariah Yeater is LYING THROUGH HER TEETH.

Bieber appeared on "Today" and said, "I'd just like to say that none of those allegations are true" ... adding, "I know I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim."

THE HEISS

I don't think he screwed that filthy fugly skank. I certainly ain't a Beiber fan, but I think that chick is just another psycho whoore lookin for $$$$$$$$.

Superman

Ummmm, instead of going through the PR blitz campaign, take the paternity test and then sue her ass, otherwise STFU!!!!!

3Storms

If he's so sure then DNA test

GrannyDawletter

Havin' my Beiber
What a lovely way of sayin'
How much you love me
Havin' my Beiber
What a lovely way of sayin'
What you're thinkin' of me

With sincerest apologies to Mr. Paul Anka

jony

Can't you see is that Bieber mimic MJ style and Way of dancing because the new generation don't know michael way of dancing and acting on stange is that what acher taught you ??
both of you have zero respect for MJ it 's shame that you mimic his style and use that to win the fame .

AussieMJFan

Lmfao... What woman/normal girl would want to have sex with that little twerp ***. If he's gonna try to write a song about it to get his popularity up.. Michael Jackson's estate will sue :P DO NOT GO DOWN THAT PATH BEIBER! You are not worthy of a song such as Billie Jean!

michelle

Wow-what jealous people...come on the kid is 18 years old and no matter what you think-he can sing and millions of people like him. How do you know he has not already submitted to the dna test?? Don't think he's going to announce on the morning news that he took the test. That girl-if it is indeed her twitter account- has been making a total ass out of herself since the announcement Monday-her picture with her rats nest hair...gross!

Molon

He's not worried about being a baby daddy, he's worried about everyone calling him a Two Pump Chump, that's the real reason he's denying it and refusing the test. Easy way out, give a DNA sample, anyone got a claim they can pay to have their babies DNA compared to his.

Machelle

A pregnancy is typically
40 weeks and she said she
gave birth 36 weeks and two days after
their encounter. Unless she gave birth
prematurely, there's room for many other
men/boys, especially judging from her photos.

SuzyCreamCheese

Shut your trap and take the test like a MAN!!!

Chris

OK I have 1 question. Where are the videos from the Staple Centers security cameras. If this happen back stage as she said I am sure there will be some sort of video at the least showing her back stage on this date. Besides the PR there is no reason they should not do the test ASAP and not waste the courts time with this crap. If he is the daddy then sue him, if not then this woman should go hide. The stupid media fest in not needed just get the facts out now why wait until December? Oh I know why because it will keep his name on page one until it happens. Well i hope they know what they are doing because this could blow up in the kids face and that won't be pretty

Bird

I saw the picture of his so-called baby's mama, and she looks like a 35 year old prostitute. There's no way in hell Bieber picked HER out of a crowd of thousands of pretty young girls and banged her without a condom. The bitch is lying.

Willie'sNelson

Take a DNA test son and be don with it one way or anothar.

There's a problem here

Freaking hilarious. I doubt if he/she/it could impregnate anyone, let alone that skank. I say get the DNA test, but before that, get your lawyer to draw up papers stating that if it is your child you will start proceedings to remove it from its mother, then if it is your child have her brought up on statutory rape charges. Except ... wouldn't that include your present little lay? Oh well, not that I like Justin Bieber, but if the bitch wants screwed by him he should do everything he can to screw her 10 ways to Sunday.

I Chinee

I wish this would turn out to be true. lmao. Someone needs to call Maury so we can get to the bottom of this.