Kim Kardashian

Warned Family Before Divorce

'I'm Embarrassed'

11/4/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian wrote an emotional email to her extended family members early Monday morning -- giving them a head's up that she was filing for divorce ... and apologizing for "jumping the gun."

TMZ has learned ... Kim emailed several people on her father's side of the family in the hours before she filed the documents with the court ... saying, "I would rather you hear it from me than someone else or the news."

In the letter, Kim explains, "I know this seems crazy ... I've spent the last few months struggling with my marriage."

"Kris is a great guy but we come from such different worlds and he isn't what I thought when we 1st met."

"I'm embarrassed that I took everyone on this journey with me and had this huge wedding. But I have to be happy, so I have to let this relationship go. "

Kim's reps had no comment.

carpetMuncher

we have found the replacement for Heidi and Spencer. I really hope this is the end of this loser family. I hope the ratings fall like a stone and the network dumps them like the crap they are. Shut Up Kim nobody is buying this BS all it is is damage control and spinning so you can save the dignity you think you have, Sorry to say Bit@h you have none skank whore.

jen

ok, #152 says it all for me....and the rest of the world...

Iris Myandowski

Show of Hands : Who else thinks this chick could witness a busload of orphans holding puppies flip over and burn and somehow turn it all into a photo op about herself (as well as somehow make herself the victim ? I'm about ready to ask E! and TMZ to pull a Speidi and stop clogging our arteries with these fame-whores !

LLFan

Goodness I am so sick of her and her lies. The whole wedding was a SCAM! The guest must be so upset that they were duped!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

"Kris is a great guy but we come from such different worlds " Yea even coming from the NBA he's still a he lluva a lot closer to reality than Kim KardA-s-sian ever will be again.

kar

You should be embarrassed. You knew before you married KRIS you did not want to marry him and you did. You led him on, his family and every fan you had in the world. No one respects you now. Your all about making as much money as you can. Give it a couple of years and your family will be back to being unknown nobody's.

char

the kardashians lie and BS putting their spin on everything they do and laugh all the way to the bank. khloe was only invited to the whitehouse because of her husband lamar plays basketball, khloe tells the media and public the president likes their show when in fact the prez came out and said he doesn'*****ch the show and would never let his daughters watch it. who you gonna believe the president or the lying kardashians?

nancyh

I have to laugh because the lies are getting better and better. Kim and Kris both made 30% of every commerical shown for the wedding and it was shown in 50 countries so we're talking millions there, plus what they got from the wedding so don't tell me Kris didn't know anything that was coming this whole thing was set up to make money for the both of them then they would divorce and make more money off every interview this was a huge scram APPROVED by the E channel and Ryan Seacrest. I have a friend that works at E and there's alot people don't know as to how and who was involved in this scram. E wanted the ratings and got them and the family wanted the money and Kris was a huge part of it that is why he signed the pre-nup getting nothing because they weren't really together even as boyfriend/girlfriend it was to set everything up for the wedding special. This started acouple months before they announced they were getting engaged. ALSO the ring is an old one that they used lol. Look in the Enquirer this week page 37 she wore it in 2007 there you go that says alot right there. Also people get ready for the next wedding with Kourney and Scott it won't be long it was being planned out at Kim's wedding before the ceramony started. THey are also making a fortune off all the magazine covers and stories so my guess is Kris will be fine while there's a lockout he's a free agent anyway and this was why he agreed to go along with this he could make more money off this than the 3 million he was making a year playing basketball. Don't feel to sorry for this guy he's laughing all the way to the bank with all the Kardashians.

Jonsea

Just a thought, Kardashian story will make good TV. Storyline for Kim and Khole takes NEW YORK show Kim and Kris start having issues. In Few days, Kim will announce she and Kris will work on their relationship. Next season of Keeping up with Kadashian will show they are working on their marriage.

They will make Million and become American sweet heart..... You think?

She's baaaack

Hello? You're embarrassed? You smile through an entire series of adventures with Ray J; blowing him, letting him pee on you, showing your sna.tch to the world. Now you're embarrassed? I guess since you're half monkey, doing things that monkeys do isn't embarrassing. Die.

Bri

There's no I in team Kim............

nuffsaid

I guess it wasnt the "fairy tale" wedding you led everyone to believe including your soon to be husband.

Nia

you knew before that you dumb b**ch! But, there was no way you were sacrificing your day in the spotlight. As soon as that started to fade, you just figured you get divorced later and then everyone would be talking about you again. Its all about you, always has been and always will. You're patheitc and sad and we want you out of our lives. Will you listen? No. As I write this, your Mom and you are probably working out the details of the pregnancy scare you're about to leak. TRULY PATHETIC! Like Khloe said in season one of your stupid show. "OMG Kim you're such a famewhore, you need help" as you sat at your laptap for hours, trolling the internet for stories about yourself. I try not to hate on-line but where you're concerned its so hard not to want to voice an opinion in hopes of getting rid of you and your pathetic family. Go play make believe somewhere else, the jig is up.

janet

Who the hell is she kidding. She is a lier and a con. Kim doesn't know how to be embarrassed. Just look at what she's pulling now.

The public doesn't buy one word from her or her family. The wedding scam backfired big time and their damage control is also backfiring. Kris Jenners concern is what this will do to her book sales.

It took her no time at all to start trashing Humphries family to cover her wedding BS scam. Now Kris is a great guy. Please.

Kardashians prooved that they have no polish, style or class. Kim prooved that she is not truthful or credible and companys don't want a person like Kim endorsing or promoting their products.

Sponsers and companys aren't going to pay big money to a person the public can't stand. Just look at Tiger Woods. He never recovered from his public backlash and he has talent.

Whe the ratings start slipping, sales dropping, money not being made, they will be dropped in a heartbeat. That just maybe sooner than later.

vanessa

PLEEEZE, enough with the stories you and your pimp mom are trying to come up with
to erase the HUGE mistake you made with your fake wedding scam. Hopefully
the always forgiving public will not bend and give you gypsies another chance of
taking our money.

Just go back to doing what you all do best .. on your backs, but this time keep the damn
videos to yourself. what shame