Kim Kardashian

Warned Family Before Divorce

'I'm Embarrassed'

11/4/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian wrote an emotional email to her extended family members early Monday morning -- giving them a head's up that she was filing for divorce ... and apologizing for "jumping the gun."

TMZ has learned ... Kim emailed several people on her father's side of the family in the hours before she filed the documents with the court ... saying, "I would rather you hear it from me than someone else or the news."

In the letter, Kim explains, "I know this seems crazy ... I've spent the last few months struggling with my marriage."

"Kris is a great guy but we come from such different worlds and he isn't what I thought when we 1st met."

"I'm embarrassed that I took everyone on this journey with me and had this huge wedding. But I have to be happy, so I have to let this relationship go. "

Kim's reps had no comment.

lalapalooza

"HE isn't what you thought when you first met?" Are you kidding me?

Shut your lying mouth, Kim! You only put this crap story out because Kris's camp put one out yesterday about how he's doing. Maybe you need to read it again. He doesn't attack you, but here you are blaming him. AGAIN.

Keep it up. With every "story" you put out there, we all see how desperate you are, how much you lie, how far you'll go for fame and money.

You are a classless, egotistical, manipulating bitch.

LAWRENCE

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
LOL, yeah he's from Earth and you're from the planet Shallow. What a moron, seriously, who advises this idiot? Here's a suggestion Kim: A. Go to Kmart (You know, one of those places that peddles your garbage.) B. Head to sporting goods section and buy one of those kiddie pools. (Any pattern is just fine but may I suggest one with pictures of whales so you feel at home.) C. Fill pool with urine. D. Ask one of your sisters to hold your head under it. (Although you didn't seem to have a problem with it when it was coming from a third rate rap star.) E. Repeat step D until you're gone. F. Have a funeral. G. Announce it was a fake funeral three months later. H. Repeat step D again. Go away, you're not a "brand" you're a dirty slut who young morons look up too. You have no value to anybody.

RamHead

"..such different worlds and he isn't what I thought when we 1st met."

Different worlds? She's probably right about that, because she's from a world where it's all about money and pseudo-fame. I guess Kris is from a different world, maybe the real world?
After she met him the first time she decided to get married right away? How about going steady first and try to get to know him? If everything works out fine, get engaged and if everything is still working out fine, get married. Oh but wait! That happens when you're living in a real world and not in a fake world where everything has to be staged.
Sorry Kim K., but you are talking BS.
I wonder what Kris is doing, how he is feeling and if he shares your thoughts about that marriage. He's keeping a much lower profile than you are.

Jackie

HA HA...a whore can never settle down. And she think it's cool to continue with her f!cking disgusting drama all over. STOP PLEASE. YOU ARE A ATTENTION WHORE QUEEN. NOW GO FIND NEW STUPID PENISES TO CHILL YOUR MOUTH.PFFT

Criminy

I think I read that she couldn't get Kris to piss on her often enough, and she wants to be married to someone who will drink more water. Just sayin...!

hmmmm

nothing but pure trash

Webpreneur

This reminds me of Nick and Jessica. He was so kind, caring, hard working husband who did house choirs, all the while Jessica was shopping for her image and spent 900 dollars on the pair of underwear.

Nick was very poor bastard, Jessica just wasn't able to appreciate him, even though she had that heart breaking performance on Oprah Show, which was clearly a stunt to get more fans on her side.

And now this guy. I wonder what he had to go through daily to keep his marriage safe. I doubt that she ever appreciated him being there for her, loving her.

Everyones~A~Star

boo hoo. take yer thumb out of yer mouth and go roll in your money some more. Tired of laughing at you Kim...ha ha ha ...yeah ..ha ha....ha.....ok now joy over yer divorce got old...take yer money n go away. I am boycotting Ryan Seacrest for not pulling these ******** we dont want to watch on TV off the air.

david

Kim is A media whore, cant people realize this. She has no morals and she is using everyone.

Kim Kardashianwhore Robert, Her brother said it best in Bali, and he was right. Guys will use her, I just hope nice guys like Chris don't get duped by her again. I will personally right 100 letters to any guy who marries her, Don't! Oh, and put a rubber on!

Alice

Woman got her popularity from a sex tape-doubt anything embarrasses her.

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

Public knows the truth.Kardashian are doing everything they can to back pedal.They are trying to publicly smear Kris Humphries good name.After the Kardashian have trashed there up one side down the other.Creditable on anything or for anything is gone.Kardashian didn't only manipulate Kris Humphries.They also deceived the public.Shame on me once..Shame on me twice.Third time around is ..SHAME on Kardashian's.There will be nothing. This family can or will ever be able to do..That will restore there good name.

NICOLE

This woman is disgusting. Really. She doesn't care about other feelings. She thinks she is a queen and she can do wathever she wants, including to show the door to her husband, who got the news reading some tweets.

Yes Kim, he is not for you. He is a sweet guy from Minnesota, with very nice and loving parents. You are in the lalaland world. You have fame and money but you are narcicissit and bad person. Your mother is a controlling freak like you. Wait for your karma..it's going to hit you quite hard.

Janay

She was offered $153.000 to make that appearance at the race track. Amazing how she is so commited to her business bookings. It is fascinating to watch the lives of egotists and sociopaths. How much arrogance they have to think they can do and say anything and "their fans will forgive, accept and understand". There are now at least 5 petitions online to cancel all Kardashian shows. Found under stop the kardashains petition. I so wish I could be there to see their faces when they realize this.

i'm a lawyer!

sweet of her to inform her family, while completely ignoring the man she's actually divorcing. classy lady.

Judy Belmont

DOESN’T KIM KARDASHIAN KNOW THAT LIFE IS LIKE SWISS CHEESE?
did she really think about this long and hard? How long could it have been? Did she decide this after the wedding, because if so, it could not have been more than 72 days!
Or was it was before hand and she just had to through with this wedding since it was too much fun to plan and get all fussed over – and she just was too altruistic to disappoint the many vendors who were donating their time and goods in exchange for publicity? Apparently the appeal of getting married was more of the allure than being married! In the process of planning a wedding, you get a pass for being ego-centric and having everything be all about “you.” You can get away with expecting to be treated like you are the center of the universe, the star attraction, worthy of all that doting and fawning. Yet, once the party is over, once you are married, in mature relationships the other person becomes center stage in your life. In real mature love, it becomes less about “you” and more about the other person. In those who are narcissistic, even that thought is just unbearable.
Apparently Kim does not agree with the premise my recently released book, The Swiss Cheese Theory of life. This book likens that life is really like Swiss with all its holes. After all, life is not smooth and predictable like American or Cream Cheese. Just as the larger the holes in the cheese make the cheese more pungent and flavorful, so does the holes and challenges in our lives help us become deeper and have more character. The more we grow through the holes and learn from our challenges rather than avoid them, the more we really become a “grown up” who can truly give to others.

Kim Kardashsian shows that with her focus on her multi-million dollar wedding and her quick turnaround after the fun and games were over that she expects not to have to put much sweat and effort into making things turn out. Maybe things just have come too easy for her, and she expects that she is entitled to a Cream Cheese type of life. I guess she does not know that the holes in the Swiss are called eyes, just as the holes in our lives actually help us develop insight into ourselves and others as we mature and become deeper and wiser. The holes and challenges in our lives help us “see” more clearly. It is evident that she prefers to be like the cheese in denial, which my co-author and I refer in our book to people who avoid holes in their lives by not addressing them. This “cheese in denial” mentality leads only to more narcissism and immaturity, which is perfect for those who prefer a shallow and self-absorbed life. It appears that Kim was getting married to her own narcissism. Too bad she could not marry herself so that poor Humphries would not have been a casualty in the way! 72 Days? That might not seem like a long time to a toddler, but a grown up?
Humphreys claims he was devastated by Kim’s decision, and was regrettably a fallout from getting in the way of Kim’s narcissism. Apparently it was not a joint decision, but she claims it was so hard. Sure – it must have been hard to figure out how to handle all the gazillions of presents that she received just 72 days ago. Or how do you deal with gift givers, vendors and even your husband and his family, when so many are likely to feel completely blind-sided and duped?

So was she in “real” love or was she in narcissistic infatuation? Love is more about the other person - not about YOU! Shallowness and narcissism do not mix in a healthy, mature marriage. Chronological age alone does not ensure maturity, and in fact I have seen in my counseling practice countless people way older than Kim that never really mature to the point where they do not come 100 per cent first. So maybe Humphries getting the boot so early on will help him develop his own depth of character after this whirlwind experience of publicity. In the long run, if he learns from going though the holes rather than expect life to be like cream cheese like Kim – he will end up getting though the holes without getting stuck in them!