Kim Kardashian

Warned Family Before Divorce

'I'm Embarrassed'

11/4/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian wrote an emotional email to her extended family members early Monday morning -- giving them a head's up that she was filing for divorce ... and apologizing for "jumping the gun."

TMZ has learned ... Kim emailed several people on her father's side of the family in the hours before she filed the documents with the court ... saying, "I would rather you hear it from me than someone else or the news."

In the letter, Kim explains, "I know this seems crazy ... I've spent the last few months struggling with my marriage."

"Kris is a great guy but we come from such different worlds and he isn't what I thought when we 1st met."

"I'm embarrassed that I took everyone on this journey with me and had this huge wedding. But I have to be happy, so I have to let this relationship go. "

Kim's reps had no comment.

rlo

Donate 10 million dollars and then you MIGHT get a little bit of sympathy from me!

me

"...I've spent the last FEW months struggling with my marriage..."

The last FEW months??? How does 72 days constitute a FEW months??? SOOOO delusional!!!

Millie

how did she spend the last few months struggling with her marriage? she was only married a few months...jeez

Soetoro

Embarrassed is the look on her father's face in heaven realizing what he created.

AnastasiaBeaverhausen

Please don't ever stop making spectacles of yourselves, Kardashian Klan. Watching your empty, unexamined antics is quite entertaining.

You're all a bunch of Klowns.

Cheri

What a pig she is

Bruno

Why does Kim K think Christmas is all about her?

'Cause every where she goes she hears people calling out her name "Ho Ho Ho!"

BL

So is she saying that the marriage was only great for 12 days....hmmmmm like honeymoon. The last "few months" is 60 days. we're not stupid, we can do math...I never watch this crap....makes me crazy. No wonder our kids are messed up and lazy and why peopl hate Americans.

Maria

There has been a report (Perez Hilton - confirmed/unconfirmed?) that Kim has been in constant touch with Kris (and it is not about getting back together). MAYBE...Either they are both in on this scam, or Kim and Mama Kris are trying to get hubby Kris to go along with some plan to take the heat off of Kim by saying that Kris admits that BOTH of them made a mistake, or some other fable. Of course, this would come with a hefty payment to Kris for his agreement to do this; and if Kris is not permitted, by Prenup, to talk about anything Kardashian, then at least he will get paid for all of his misery if he really was caught blindsided. Mama Kris and her fledgling are not above attempting this, so anything is possible.

AntiSocialForum.com

Kim Kardashian is famous for being an embarrassment. She has been pissed on in a sex video, I'm sure her extending family is accustom to her "embarrassing" actions.

Snooki'sHairBump

You know, when a normal, decent couple in Hollywood gets a divorce, they usually come to the decision together, then publish a joint statement to the public saying that this was a difficult decision for them and asks everyone (especially the media) for privacy as they go through this difficult time. Then later they'll explain why they are divorcing and say that they will still be friends.

Then again Kim K and her fam are anything but decent.

P.S. nice going there telling everyone but your own husband that you're filing from divorce. I would think he of all people should that first before you run your mouth to the whole world. Just shows you what kind of person she really is.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Well, I'm embarrassed too--embarrassed that this girl and her family somehow manage to pass for entertainers.....such an insult to all those who bust their asses paying their dues and honing their talents.

KZinmetry

Kim emailed that she has spent the 'last few months' struggling with my marriage. Hmmm, does 72 days, a little over 2 months, translate to 'a few months'? I think to the normal person a few months would be over 3 months. She must have started struggling before she the wedding.

jen

OMG so the whore let her family know, but forgot to tell her newlywed husband..thats rich...this s***bag family is ACTUALLY trying to defend this act of treason against this man.and the mother doesn't like indian givers.its called theft, and all of this crap was planned by the whore

Jonsea

This makes good TV. KK NEW YORK - Kim and Kris start having issues. In Few days, Kim will announce she and Kris will work on their relationship. Next season of Keeping up with K will show they are working on their marriage.

They will make Million..... You think?