Kim Kardashian

Gone Into Hiding

11/5/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_kim_kardashian_ex_tmz_5
Kim Kardashian has gone into lockdown, sources close to KK tell TMZ, and she went to great lengths yesterday at LAX to conceal her true location.

Kim's airport arrival caused mass hysteria among the paparazzi (see below). According to our sources, the paps trailed Kim from the airport -- but little did they know ... Kim pulled a switcheroo, switching cars mid-ride, and disappearing to a secret hideout.

1_xybs1z9q_1_pky4bkgk

We're told Kim will be staying indoors until she begins filming on the Tyler Perry movie "Marriage Counselor." That means Kim will be missing her mother's birthday dinner ... and brother-in-law Lamar Odom's birthday dinner as well.

Our sources say the attention surrounding her because of the divorce is too much for her ... and she's laying low until it dies down.

We're told only her family and a few close friends know where she is.

As we previously reported, Kim has even banned her reality show from shooting any of the divorce aftermath.

Lisa W

Your so full of yourself, you make me want to ralph!(vomit)

nana

Haters, Haters, Haters!!!... there's people that love you Kim. :)

@Nefertitibrown

People are so angry at her, but you are the reason she is around. I can bet the moment she releases an interview about her divorce, a book about her divorce, or even a statement. She has power because the media gives it to her. And this will only add fuel. Live on Kim, you will forever be relevant. I can't hate.

calikteacher

Next time you feel like throwing away your not so hard earned money, feel free to throw it in the direction of my school where I could buy some much needed playground equipment...I'm sure that must pale in comparisson to what you spent your money on for the wedding.

marie

This is what you get when you sell your no talent family out Kris Jenner-everyone sick and tired, no hating all of you. Kris Jenner you are a horrible and despicable mother-Shame on you!

pyrochick

It's nothing more than another publicity stunt. Once she comes out of hiding, EVERY Paparazzi will be trailing her again. She's just a puppet of her mother who directs her every move. She's nothing but an attention getting, money hungry, grubby looking, big azz whore! We are SICK of the Kardashians and they should ALL disappear. We will never watch their show again in our household and I am more than sure that alot of others will not either. Go AWAY!

Tornado

Old Kim, who has had more pee on her than a Johnny-On-The-Spot, never met a camera she didn't like. Unless of course it was broken. Aww what is wrong Kimmy? People aren't buying into your crap anymore? Thats okay. You and mommy Kris can keep telling yourselves whatever it is that makes you more money...err...feel better.
Give the ring back and while you are at it I would cease fire on the Humphries trash talk. Neither Kris nor his family has said anything about you and no one believes the bull**** you and your mother say.

fastdriver

Good! She should go into HIDING and STAY THERE! The ONLY sane one in this family seems to be Rob. At least it APPEARS that way! HOW does he put up with all of them without cracking up?

Isha Brington

Why are ppl bashing K? Can someone plz tell me what is she doing wrong? If the camera choose to follow her wherever she gos then that is her prerogative. If you don't like it then don't freaking watch or listen. And plz let's get off the d sex tape she made.....that was so eons ago. Besides let's not 4get she wasn't d only one in that video nor did she leak it out......

CathyJ

Did you all catch SNL last night? It was so damn funny and if this horrible family feel it was flattering to be mentioned, they are more thick than we thought.

CPPPGH

I AM SO SADDEN THAT TMZ HAS NO MORALS WHAT SO EVER. STOP ALREADY. AMERICA HAS SPOKEN AND I DO NOT NEED TO REPEAT IT. PLEASE STOP. THE FACT THAT E IS AIRING AND STRONGLY PROMOTING THE SEASON OF THE SISTER'S TAKING OVER NEW YORK SICKENS ME FOR KRIS. THEY WILL SPIN IT SO KRIS LOOKS LIKE THE BAD GUY. THAT IS SO WRONG. I REFUSE TO EVEN TYPE THE NAME OF FAMILY. IT SICKENS ME TO MY CORE. I WILL NO LONGER WATCH TMZ UNTIL YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM. I WILL ALSO STOP WATCHING E UNTIL THEY TAKE THAT DISGRACE OF A FAMILY OFF THE AIR. GOD HELP AND BLESS THE TWO LITTLE GIRLS. THIS ENTIRE THING IS LIKE WATCHING TITANIC. THEY WILL SINK IN THE END.

KarCASHians

Time to start taking this ride to the exit gate. Express how fedup you are by checking out: http://www.cafepress.com/karcashianlimits

ReDDs

I read comments on how much people hate her but they up early in the morning to read everything they have to say bout her ... I am willing to bet that if anyone of you ugly fat white women gets the opportunity that she got you'll be doing the same exact thing ... I dont care for them but they look out for each other ... while you hear popping chit they getting paid regardless #justsayin

Sultry

The picture doesn't look like Kim. I think she hired a double.

Sands

Hum! Do you think she is hiding out with the one and only Casey Anthony? She might have been better off staying in Australia!

Sands

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments