Justin Bieber

Will Take DNA Test

And Then Sue His Accuser

11/6/2011 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber and Mariah YeaterJustin Bieber will take a DNA test in two weeks when he returns to the United States to prove he is not Mariah Yeater's baby daddy -- and after that, Justin and his team are going after her in court ... sources directly connected with Justin tell TMZ.

Justin is in Europe now so he can't take the test until he returns ... but he is determined to put an end to what he says is a bogus scandal.

Our sources say Justin's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, contacted Yeater's attorneys Friday and conveyed the DNA test WILL happen. We're told Justin and his team are so serious ... they directed Weitzman to find a lab to do the test and Weitzman has already selected one.

Once the test shows Justin is not the daddy, Justin and his team will sue her. We're told Yeater's lawyers appeared "nervous" when they heard the news. This may explain why Yeater's lawyers went underground yesterday and did not return TMZ's calls.

Sources say Bieber and his team think it's important to file a lawsuit against Yeater to show there are consequences when somebody trumps up phony, hurtful allegations against a celebrity.

croc

what if its true and he was so drunk
that he doesnt remember..oooo wheeeeee!

Kelly

His lawyers are playing a game hopeing to get her to drop the suit and off the radar.
He could take the test from where he is today if he wanted to, that he can't is BS.

I hope it works and she goes away but have a feeling her lawyers are now speaking with his re a little money for their time first.

personable

So let's see, she's already given up the child for adoption, now she wants it back. AND she's pregnant again. hmmmmmm, she says, who could I possibly have slept with in that timeframe who could afford to support me? Well, she thinks, I don't knowmost of the names of the guys I boinked, cuz I'm just that kind of a skank, but WOW here is a ticket stub to a Beiber Concert about that time. I could keep the baby I am carrying now as well! OK I'll go for it. He'll pay me to shut me up. LOL Yeah, what drug was she on when she conceived that scheme, and where did the lawyers get Biebers DNA to compare to the baby's? Sperm in undies only shows that the DNA matches that sperm, not whose sperm it is. Bottom feeders like her AND her attorneys deserve all that's coming to them, which I hope is a massive lawsuit which shuts down the lawyers and prevents that woman from EVER seeing that baby again. Perhaps since she is so busy getting pregnant, because she hasn't figured out what causes it yet, maybe they should say she should be sterilized as a stipulation of the settlement.

Chris Collins

this is just a pr stunt to get everyone to stop calling him gay. not buying it

Courtney

if it turns out not to be his child she doesn't have a case against him. but if it turns out that it is his child he owes back child support and we don't want him ending up a dead beat like Bobby Brown was to his 3 oldest kids Landon born 1985 Laprincia born 1988 & Bobby Jr born 1989 though he was a semi good dad to Bobbi Kristina when he wasn't in jail or high and is a good one to baby Cassius with his mannager Alicia Etheridge born June 1st 2009

the sea

She MUST be lying about her age too. She looks closer to 30 than 20.

bunny

They should lock up people like her because so many women do this and a lot of them get away with it.

Gretel

TMZ! How do I get my picture on here?

John

normally I hate people who just sue out of revenge but in this case I hope they win...

This **** s stupid and wastes the court time etc...

Icebaby... is back dude

How can a girl get a girl pregnant? hmm...

P.S. Bieber wants a child - just not now. He'll adopt one with his boyfriend in the future.

Joe

There needs to be laws in place to protect people from things like this. If its proven, a lawsuit should be the least of what can be done. She's on welfare. Suing her wont do anything. Set a precedent. Take away her child if its not true. She doesnt deserve the child and if shes willing to create lies about this, who knows what else she would do, possibly to her child, to get money. If it is true, charge her will rape and still take away her child.

Jackie

ANOTHER WHORE IS BACK...PLEASE ENOUGH...GO BACK TO CANADA

Soldierx

she did it to e on tv

kb

What a smart girl.."lets see who I can say my baby daddy is for money". Oh Justin Bieber..It supposely happened last year when he was 16. can you say STATCHATORY RAPE. BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

tenley