Kim Kardashian

Can You Hear Me Now?

11/6/2011 3:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1106_kim_kardashian_inf
Kim Kardashian was seen making a phone call outside the home of Kris Humphries this afternoon in Chanhassen, MN.

As TMZ first reported, Kim flew in to Minnesota last night to talk to Kris face-to-face ... but no reconciliation is expected.

update_bar
Kris was spotted leaving the home later in the day.

1106_kris_humphries_inf

Carissa

I used to think she was so pretty, but now she looks sooooo fake, and she just grosses me out for some reason.

e33

I'm surprised she isn't the spokeswoman for "Depends" mature diapers. I don't know why she wears it in public.?

2idiots

I bet 20 bucks he's peeing out a 2nd floor window on her......SHOOT I MEAN PEEPING OUT A 2nd floor window LOOKING DOWN ON HER. See what happens when i type too fast

Gem

While everyone is trying to figure all of this out Kim K. and Ryan Seacrest are laughing all the way to the bank.

Mumra the Ever Living

Wow, she looks kind of fat and dumpy and fairly unattractive in the picture.

Myra

That is not Kim Kardashian. It looks nothing like her. The girl in that photo has a huge nose, and the shape of the face is completely different than Kim's. The only thing in common is the big ass.

sizzlemac

Must be easier to get a signal outside in winter in MN in front of the papparazzi.

Kari

She didn't feel the need to talk to him before/after filing for divorce. Only after she realized what other's think of her.

Password

*knock knock* ... "Trick or Treat" :)

rhode

Give me a break! I'd have locked her out also after the humiliation she put him through! She's on the phone with her mommy saying, "But I thought you said this would work". Where is the pastor she was going to talk with to heal her marriage with Kris?!? He probably fled the country because now NO ONE cares about a Kardashian!

the truth

Interesting.... The only place she can make a phone call is outside of the house??? You could not find a private area anywhere in the house??? I believe Kim is back to her usual, dying for attention, knowing that there are cameras everywhere out the Humphries' home. Give me a break, we see right thru you Kimmie!

Nicole

what no horse and carriage for the princess? not her in minnesota the way she down talked his hometown, house and his lifestyle on the show. after the way she treated him i would make her sleep outside. shes only there because she knows her endorsements are on the rocks. she could care less about her marriage. its all about her.

Chris

This is TOTALLY staged. This fiasco keeps getting worse. I hope America is finally over this vile family.

Bob

Go back under the rock you crawled out from you SLORE.

2idiots

Kim, i really hope you dont believe that old wives tale about black making you look thin.