Kim Kardashian

Can You Hear Me Now?

11/6/2011 3:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1106_kim_kardashian_inf
Kim Kardashian was seen making a phone call outside the home of Kris Humphries this afternoon in Chanhassen, MN.

As TMZ first reported, Kim flew in to Minnesota last night to talk to Kris face-to-face ... but no reconciliation is expected.

update_bar
Kris was spotted leaving the home later in the day.

1106_kris_humphries_inf

Alan

How much is Kim making from these photo's? Her and her Armenien Gypsy family need to disappear.

mike

the kardashians are tying to juggle real life, while playing characters in a sitcom series simultaneously

They are the sitcom , no different then ' friends' or sex and the city.

AlwaysOnTimeB

He should have changed the locks and hired armed security so she couldn't get back in!!

Jodi

The Truth: 12 minutes ago

KIM K DOES WARDROBE CHANGE FROM AIRPORT TO HUBBYS HOUSE FOR PHOTO OP

Neighbors say the film crew for the reality show is there and she has done 8 to 9 takes on walking up to the door. They also say the director had her stand on the porch for the photo op.
___________________________________________________________
ROTFLMAO at this comment.

JW

There were such a cute couple. I hope they can work it out. I'm sure Kim has learned a lot through this ordeal and won't be so superficial anymore. Do you think?

jay

I don't think many people will continue to watch her show, I seriously don't know anybody who says they watch it and everybody talks about how annoying these people are. I hope Kim or people in the Kardashian family do actually read these comments bc they need to go the F away. Khloe is the absolute worst in my opinion, she's a digusting pig.

LLM

It would be so awesome if Kris refused to see her. Maybe she was trying to call him to see where he was or to let her in.

Hollywood Troll

Nasty fhuckin whoar. I hope she dies from cancer soon along with her hoar sisters and nikker loving mom. I hope the whole family dies. Bruce is the victim in all of this.

magmax

Just superglue some antlers to her fat head and kick her into the woods.

carpetMuncher

Hey everybody look at tme I am not such a slut after, I am trying to get my husband back please don't be mad at me and stop buying my clothes and watching my show, Wa wa wa I am not a whore!

tamaratattles

There is no better place to hide from the paps than the front porch, right? I can't wait til she gets to Atlanta so I can blog her local screwups. I just know she is going to give me tons to work with.

Margalo

Occupy Kardashians - Corruption and Greed

Candice

KKK is doing damage control. Kim and KrisH will talk and agree to try to work on their marriage. They'll stay together another 6 months and, perhaps, during the 3rd month they'll announce a pregnancy. In the 5th month, they'll announce a miscarriage. In the 6th month, they'll reannounce the divorce.

The KKK are master manipulators when it comes to the public and their "fans." They know that drama sells so they are going to spin this into a HUGE soap opera.

Fuck Celebrities

Nice, private photo op.

Truth

Kris quick lock the door!!!