Kim Kardashian

Conflicted Over Divorce,

Flies to Minnesota

11/6/2011 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian leaves for Minnesota
Kim Kardashian left for Minnesota last night to see Kris Humphries ... and sources connected with Kim tell TMZ she is conflicted over the divorce.

We got pictures of Kim as she made her way through the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport at around 5:30 AM local time. We're told Kim flew commercial and was traveling with the guy in the photo (above, left) who appeared to be a bodyguard.

According to our sources, Kim booked the flight very last minute (see her below at LAX) because she felt like she owed it to Kris to talk things through with him face-to-face. We're told no reality show cameras were involved.

Our sources tell us ... Kim has been saying even before she filed for divorce that she wasn't sure about ending the marriage. As we first reported, she was crying on and off last weekend before she decided to pull the trigger.

Sources say it's definitely not accurate to call this a reconciliation ... or even an attempt at one ... but the door is definitely not shut.

update_bar
Sources tell TMZ  ... Kris and Kim will be meeting with the pastor who married them to talk about the marriage, the divorce, and their feelings. Again, this is not a reconciliation but we're told Kim wants to make sure she and Kris have closure and talk everything out.

Kim Kardashian at LAX leaving for Minnesota

sophia

LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU KIM
YOU'RE PIMPING YOURSELF OUT AND IT'S SO SAD TO WATCH....
I FEEL FOR YOUR HUSBAND KRIS WHAT A FOOL FOR FALLING FOR YOUR BULL****
HOPE YOU NEVER FIND LOVE AGAIN YOU DONT DESERVE IT
BEST QUOTE EVER FROM KRIS H... "YOU SHOULD MARRY YOUR MOTHER"!!!!!!
YOU DESERVE EACHOTHER....
WILL NEVER WATCH YOUR SHOW AGAIN....

Buck

He's better off without this money-grubbing skank.

Steph Scott

Is this all just for media hype? after a $20 million worth wedding where i got from blog.brilliance.com/2011/kardashian-wedding-vs-average-wedding-price-infographic then here she is trying to divorce her husband.. people all over the world still talk about them... and this is so timely for Bruce Jenner's book launch...

just saying

Keep the Kameltoe Kardashians off the air!

k-bro

Skank whore, but I would definately f**k her with a condom... no kissing though!

mrck

If I was Kris, I would slam the door in her face.

betterdaysahead

I just wonder if she would've still been doing her "commitment schedule" if all of us fans still supported her? im not a Kardashian fan anymore since last week with all of this. It really seems to me now that she is just trying to save face. I think she knows she screwed up the whole Kardashian "brand" this past week with her and then her mother's insensitive comments about Indians. I was a die hard fan until all of this. Now I see what everyone was talking about. It looks like she knows this is the end of the Kardashian fame wagon and she is desperate to repair her image. I won't be duped again. I did vote for RobK last night on Dancing bec he truly did a good job and all of this wasn't his fault but... I'm just saying...

Aces007

yes she Is In damage control, but about 8 days too late. Maybe this will be the END of that Show, and Family. @ AZZKICKER post 98. good post, but we DON'T NEED too wish Death on NO ONE dude...

Betty

Is this her definition of staying out of sight and off the radar for awhile? How about speaking the truth for ONCE and call it damage control as she and mommy dearest see the millions going by the wayside? When is Kris Humphries going to wake up and realize he continues to be used over and over again? I don't think Kimmy is finding a man who has REAL brains in his head or is a REAL class act.

andy

Why is this news.. honestly who cares?

Neftali

No relationship or marriage is perfect. We shouldn't judge her on her decision with Kris. Kim is a big girl and she could do whatever she wants to do. Its upsetting that everyone is focusing so much on their relationship. I bet half of those people who are talking bull---- aren't even married or in a relationship or wort. Divorced

mancilla

Kim is stupid the only reason she was with Kris is because she wanted all his money for herself and to have fake fun with him. i would never that time of girl. she should be single for her rest of her life. SHE DOESNT GO WITH ANYBODY! SO SORRY FOR YOU KRIS.

kellie

I understand that this kind of publicity is expected for her but, it's so sad that she can't even go through something like THIS in private. It's gotta be really frustrating for her. In that aspect, I can't help but feel bad for her. It's even worse that the world ca't respect her enough to give her the privacy she, or anyone for that matter, deserves when they're going through something like this. It makes you wonder if she regrets her lifestyle sometimes. I'm sure the money and luxury is fun but, it can't be worth it when you go through something like this. With that said, I hope that she and Kris figure out what's right for both of them and, regardless of the outcome, find the closure that they're looking for.

bctconley

I would love to see them all lose their money and get dumped on like they do to us.How can we get wrap up into this bs wish they would all disapppear and never show back up.

Christine

My heart goes out to Kris Humphries. He was blind sided. A pawn it the empire and his feelings and opinions clearly over looked. I say get the divorce over and move on Kris. Your charecter and values supersed what you married into. you deserve someone who appreciates you for those qualities.
Me and many others are behind you. And yes she should GIVE THE RING BACK. It is a sign of commetment and love. I think that got lost somewhere.
I wish you Kris only the best.
As far as the Kardashian clan goes and their empire you have lost a lot of respect. I will no longer be watching your show and never purchace your products Made in China!

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments