Lindsay Lohan

Counting Down the Days ...

11/6/2011 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1106_lindsay_lohan_wenn2
Lindsay Lohan will be turning herself in to jail any day now ... so she enjoyed one of her last night's on the outside by hitting up the popular Venice sushi joint Wabi-Sabi.

In reality ... Lindsay probably won't be locked up long enough to even miss one meal.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Tonight when Linds explodes awake, Faegtrick (her lesbianist) is going to pick out something atrocious for her to wear and give her a 5-hour fakeover, while Linds throws out another hundred pair of $1,000.00 underwear and chops the heels off of all of Lnor’s shoes. Stop by the Chateau to pick up a little cocaine. After a few drinks in the Men’s room, it’s off to The Magic Clam lesbian bar to bribe a few random skanks to come back to her pad for some brutal clamslamming and a little cocaine. Judge Sautner will be there at 2:00 am for some sort of compensation. For something.

popo

Lindsay Lohan reportedly crashed the after party of the J.Edgar premiere, by embarassingly begging the door men to let her in the party, name dropping every celebrity she could think of.

An insider revealed, “Lindsay was arguing with the security to let her in, dropping every celebrity’s name to get in. She could be heard saying, ‘I have to go and see Leo.’ Eventually they let her in, but she made everybody uncomfortable. She was aggressive and random, storming around. She tried to get to Leo, but he was surrounded by his security and a posse of his friends.”

Lindsay was eventually let into the party, where she sent one of her aids over to ask Leo and Clint Eastwood for a photo. Her aid was shooed away, leaving Lindsay in a hustle for the rest of the evening.

Source: socialitelife.com

Vorlon

dreamon: 3 hours ago

Trollans always blame Page Six. Did they steal that necklace too? Get her turfed from CS?
Being denied entry to parties she's not invited to is a longstanding pattern of hers.

Ho*****dmits she wasn't invited. Just claiming hanger on status. No word on who did invite her because they didn't. No photos. More desperate ploy
___________________________

That's what I find most interesting about Honig's spin. He was with her, claims she was a guest of someone who WAS invited but didn't name that person. Most curious.

Either the invitee didn't really exist or Honig didn't want he/she/it to get into trouble for bringing trouble. You know the Lohan clan and excuse company they NEVER pass up a chance to name drop.

ernie

"When nothing changes.... nothing changes"

Lindsay, you should have just taken the jail sentence and got it over with. You know you can not do probation and with the extra conditions you will fall flat on your face... again.

What makes you think you can meet your probation conditions? You're kidding.

Just do the time... .and get on with your life. That will be hard enough.. seeing nothing has really changed in your life... so get ready for another fall. But, at least it will not be for a probation violation with even more conditions if not jail next time around.

You would have 20% of your jail time... and got out free and clear... no more probation.

Now .. you have to go in... turn around and walk out.. then face honw many months of very strict conditions of probation?

Who is giving you all this expert advice? I am sure your attorney would rather see you just do the jail time. But I bet it is YOU who is pulling the strings on this... not wanting to serve jail time. But you have the time to serve... especially with no acting jobs on your plate.

You... my dear... are a fool.

Tammy

Oh know she's getting ready to go into jail for 20 minutes that must be so terrible for her. Gimme a break.

elletrunk

Nice cigs skank

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

“Mean Girls” supporting cast member Linds has taken to Twitter to dispel the latest rumors that she has Tourette’s Syndrome. “ I used to have it” Tweeted Linds “Just a little bit, but my mom fixed it with her own special medicine. Every half hour. I used to quack like a duck or something. Can U believe it?” She continued on the next Tweet “It’s all better now though and I’m ready to get back “on set”.

Ghost Rider

@Agent Smith, Do you know Teen Bride Courtney Stroddens Husband Doug Hutchinson? Im sure you must being that you know just about everyone, or so you claim. If you do know him, how creepy is he really? I mean nobody can be quite that happy all the time, or maybe they can,idk.

Binah

Look at that nasty weave.

Ghost Rider

Well, if the whole Teen Bride marriage is an act, that guy has the face of someone who gets really great sex on a regular basis, and its probably with Courtney. Just saying.

Blood Red Witch

Awwwwwww, She rubbed all her pretty off, that Playboy painted on her.

(She didnt wa***** off, since she is allergic to water)

Grandma Cracker

Hey does anybody from California remember Earl Schieb? His motto was "I'll paint any car for $29.95" When I saw Lind's playboy makeup I thought of Earl Schieb. Rusty old clunker to shiny and new....all for just $29.95

Grandma Cracker

Julia, those are the red lipstick pictures. BTW, about her skirt and cardigan outfit. I like that look, I wear the same things at work but with flats. I am a 50 year old grandmother with 9 grandchildren though.......just sayin

ketjo

Just go a good look as some more photos from last night on the daily mirror....and I will correct myself at least about the missing tooth .....its just a missing set of temp veneers shes been wearing....had the same old nasty teeth in there just covering it with the Flapper like someone said ...Since it takes on average 3 to 4 weeks for them to make up a good set of veneers for your mouth they gave my daughter some temps when she had her front teeth cracked in a accident ...and it took 5 weeks for hers to be made....and as expenive as they are she's had to replace 2 in the last 4 years.....
By the way those pictures are really rough looking but at least she looks half way normal instead of painted up like a plastic doll but ain't no hiding how she is aged far beyond her real age.... sorry Lindsay....

You really want to do the right thing.......
Then tell that judge you've changed your mind and go to jail and do your time...then Go away from the Hollywood cesspool your living in.....and stay away for at least a year ...get help for your addictions and clean out your body and mind....then you might just stand a chance at making a descent life for yourself...Your never going be the Star you have fixed your mind on ...its to late...but you can be someone wonderful if you get help and get out of that cesspool you are living in...but if you don't want to well then don't and I won't feel to sorry for you when I read the report of your death in the near future....

ketjo

Was into the plain dress and sweater look when I was working , had a wardrobe full of sweaters of all kinds..
now a days I into valour pants and sweet sets around the house really comfortable to wear and I'm really into comfort ...LOL
Grandma Cracker .....you trumped me by 2 grandchildren I only have 7 ....but I'll raise you a great-grandchild ...LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments