Mel Gibson

Smooches With Mystery Date

11/6/2011 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

mel gibson and azita ghanizada
Mel Gibson is back in the game ... sucking face with a woman who looks an awful lot like that Russian singer with a mean iPhone.

Mel and his chick hit up L'Ermitage Hotel for a romantic dinner earlier this week.  When they left Mel went in for the kill.

A few days before Mel went back to the scene of the crime -- Moonshadows -- where he went just before he was arrested in 2006 and went on that anti-Semitic rant.  Mel was there with another mystery woman and it was all very uneventful.

Everything seems to be comin' up roses for Mel.

update_bar
TMZ has learned the mystery woman is "Alphas" star Azita Ghanizada. Her rep tells us it was NOT a date and the dinner was not romantic in nature.

2idiots

2idiots: 16 minutes ago
Wow, you would think that of ALL the celebs in Hollywood, Mel would have been on the invite list to the HUGE event at LACMA last night honoring CLIENT EASTWOOD.
Perhaps his invite was stolen from his mailbox....like his copy of THE FLOPPER
Reply Likes 0 Dislikes 0
1 Reply

Belinda: 4 minutes ago
'Mel and his chick hit up L'Ermitage Hotel for a romantic dinner earlier this week.'

Where do YOU read ... last night!
--------
Belinda,

YOUR the one who cant read! Where does my statement say anything about MEL AND this provocatively dressed "friend"?

My statement says (and I QUOTE)

"WOW, you would think that of ALL the celebs in Hollywood, Mel would have been on the invite list to the HUGE event at LACMA last night honoring CLIENT EASTWOOD. Perhaps his invite got stolen from his mailbox....like his copy of THE FLOPPER".

NO WHERE does my statement associate his being at L'Ermitage on NOV 5.

2idiots

See Belinda,
YOU assumed I was making a connection to MEL and this PROVOCATIVELY dress YOUNG "woman" being out on NOV 5....that is an ASSUMPTION on YOUR PART. Clearly I did NOT make any association to these pix having been taken LAST NIGHT (NOV 5)
I simply pointed out that MEL WAS NOT AT THE LACMA GALA LAST NIGHT.
Talk about not being able to read! WOW.

Belinda

2idiots ... you were insinuating ... pack peddle all you want now.

2idiots

Belinda: less than a minute ago
2idiots ... you were insinuating ... pack peddle all you want now.
-----
Wrong again Belinda. I simply pointed out that MEL WAS NOT AT THE GALA. You're the one who ASSUMED my comment meant something else (which show your lack of READING COMPREHENSION)

2idiots

Belinda,
SHOW ME where my comment says these pix of MEL and this PROVOCATIVELY dress woman are from LAST NIGHT!!!!! PROVE me wrong by SHOWING ME exactly where I said it.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Next time mel... wear boxing gloves.

2idiots

Come On BELINDA...PROVE ME WRONG. You'll have a hard time doing it cuz YOUR the one who ASSUMED. Just like SAM has YET to find a link to HOLY FAMILY CHAPEL...
Oh and did you notice the BLADDERS this chick is sporting? I thought Mel didnt like women who dressed so provocatively

2idiots

Courageous Rabbit: about a minute ago
And STILL you look stupider with each post. Good job.
-------
Nasty One, the stupidity was displayed by Belinda when she showcased her inability to comprehend what she read. She ASSUMED I was implying these pix of Mel and the PROVOCATIVELY Dressed woman (with her bladders hanging out) were from LAST NIGHT....YET I said NOTHING about it.
I did have to correct her because she was WRONG.

2idiots

Well Stupid Sam,
Show me EXACTLY where I said in my original comment (that Belinda in turn commented on) that i said the pix of Mel and this PROVOCATIVELY Dressed woman were from NOV 5. Please, show me.

2idiots

@ STUPID SAM and BRAIN DEAD BELINDA
NEITHER ONE OF YOU MORONS can find anything in my comment connecting these pix of MEL and this PROVOCATIVELY DRESSED WOMAN to being taken on NOV 5. (the night of the BIG Star STUDDED Gala at LACMA - the one Mel obviously was not invited to --- come to think of it RDJ wasn't there either....hmmmm I wonder why.
And Stupid Sam has the nerve to say others are stupid.

steven katona

bravo mel!! its good to know your hetro and loving every minute of it! hey why don't you get this one pregnant too?! you make sure you wear a jimmy cap on that one their mr movie star otherwise broken arrow!!!! eh mel you remember that one eh? http://youtu.be/dfImiqpf6eo

2idiots

Belinda: 5 minutes ago
Difference between you and I. I don't have to call you all kinds of names to make my point.
---------
Wrong again! Calling you brain dead is a reference to your "medical condition". And if you think I'm insinuating MG wasnt invited to the STAR STUDDED GALA at LACMA (Nov 5), WROOOOOOOOONG AGAIN!
if he WAS invited, dont you think Alan Neirob would have made sure it was publicized just like MG "appearance" at RDJ thing a few weeks back? THAT sure got "coverage".
Dont you think HAD Mel been invited it would have been an ideal setting to rub elbows with other CELEBS? Let's see who else was there - Leo DiCaprio, Cameron Diaz, Benicio Del Toro, Kate Hudson, Uma Therman, Kate Beckinsale (to name a few).

Mae White

WATCH HIM AROUND LIQUOR; WATCH HIS FISTS AND MOST OF ALL WATCH HIS MISOGYNY UNFOLD!

realist

2Idiots, Just knowing Leo Decaprio was there would be enough of a turn off.

So Mel wasn't there, and you KNOW this because? He wasn't invited and you KNOW this because?

realist

@2Idiots, Please ignore last question. My fingers got carried away.