Avril Lavigne

Attackers Taunted Brody,

Called Him a 'Douche'

11/7/2011 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brody Jenner and Avril Lavigne
The guy who hit Brody Jenner with a beer bottle Sunday morning was talking a LOT of trash before things got violent ... even calling BJ a "douche" ... this according to a witness.

A person who watched the fight go down at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood early Sunday morning tells us Brody's attacker appeared drunk before the ruckus -- and was running his mouth "for no reason."

Brody DID jaw back at the drunk guy ... but we're told BJ did NOT strike first.

Sources say ... when the guy hit Brody with the bottle, his friends rushed in and attacked both BJ and Avril, who happened to be standing next Brody at the time.

We're told Brody needed a couple of stitches to close the gash from the bottle attack and Avril has been "laying low and icing her wounds" -- which consist of a black eye, bloody nose and all sorts of other stuff.

Our source is adamant ... "Brody and Avril didn't do anything to start the fight ... just a bunch of drunk people getting out of hand."

GrannyDawletter

What a bunch of drunk, momma-boy punks!
Congratulations on demonstrating to the world what a pack of jealous, pathetic losers you really are.

Strokadellic

F*ck both of them. I wish they were more seriously injured or killed.

rico

IF IT HE WALKS LIKE A DUCK AND QUAKES LIKE A DUCK.....HE IS A DOUCH....

Exploitationist

OMG! OMG! Someone called someone a Douche! TMZ your like a toilet bowl, the crap just keeps coming.

Bud

Even drunkards can call it like they see it I guess.

Logan R

If things were getting dicey why not get leave rather than engage those morons? As celebs why would put yourself in that type of situation in the first place? Maybe BJ didn't think the guy wouldn't throw because he's "BJ". Don't try to reason with drunks trying to put their stamp on you.

go home!

But....he is a douche. :/

Kelly

Aren't these two old enough to know when to leave a situation?
your story makes them appear stupid and slow or their involvement was far more then your story implies.

Kev

...so Brody walking into a patrons private VIP section and stating "we are taking over these tables" defines "unprovoked" LMAO. I think it was a champagne bottle not a beer bottle...details details details

Mike

I get so sick of hearing people use that term "douchebag". I'd like jam a nasty, bloody tampon into the mouth of whoever started this little trend. Who wants to have that "visual" pop into your head ... unless you're some sort of pervert jerk off?

Every time I hear someone call me or a friend a "douchebag", I just say "go away BUTT PLUG you're annoying me". That shuts their smug ass up quick.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Thugs. Not cool. I certainly hope they were all arrested. We do not need losers like that walking the streets.

hardy

the source c...? now the question he was in the bars without any fighting pic or vid for such a long fight??? and when reporter arrivals why is he(adamant) speak anything BUT after more then 24hr -.-???

Lila

Ugh. Avril Lavigne is so gross. There's nothing pretty about her.

hardy

the source *adamant*...? now the question he was in the bars without any fighting pic or vid for such a long fight??? and when reporter arrivals why is he(adamant) speak anything BUT after more then 24hr -.-???

PPC

They are both douches. Speaking of douches- where were Brody's friends? I'm sure he was with other people - probably ran away like baby girls. Advil is such a punk poser, she is a no talent and weak. I thought she was a "tough" punk, I guess not. That being said, they dudes should never attack a "girl" or in this case "girls"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments