Avril Lavigne

'I Got Attacked by 5 People

... My Face is F**ked'

11/7/2011 6:28 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne mad
Avril Lavigne says she's a bloody mess after being jumped by 5 people last night -- explaining, "My face is f**ked."

TMZ broke the story ... Avril was involved in a fight outside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel around 1:00 AM Sunday morning ... and her BF Brody Jenner was smashed in the head with a bottle (see the bloody aftermath below) while trying to break it up.

1107_brody_jenner_x17_sub
Now, Avril is speaking out about the incident -- saying, "I don't fight. I don't believe in it. To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is f**ked."

She added, "As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others. Violence is NEVER the answer."

By the time cops got to the scene -- the alleged combatants had all left the scene (including Avril) -- though Brody stuck around and talked with police.

So far, no one has been arrested.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

piper

Wow, the world has and continues to be heading into the darkness, I feel terrible, so what if you don't like the music, clothes,time lines, richness, pop starts, ego, once you violate somebody else, you are that looser!

Monique Hernandez

Well, isn't she supposed to be so, like, "in your face" punk? This was a long time coming. I'm glad someone punched her face.

BatMON666

Sometimes violence is the only answer there is. I don't like it, but it true (surely not in this cae though). Hasn't this girl kicked people for just telling her "you're not punk"? "Hypocrite" sounds like it could be an Avril song...or how about "Poser girl". I'm thinkin this was a long time coming. Also fishy...why else split the scene before cops show?

Stephanie Alcantara

**** YOU HATERS!!!! YA HEARD ME??? I SAID **** YOU ALL ********!!! It's not avril's fault you bitches! and so what if she's in the bar having fun?? it's those 5 idiots who beat her up not her she was just defending herself. Her face might be a mess but it will be gone soon. not like you ******** even if your face is clear you guys are still ugly.But avril is still ******* hot!!! **** you also bitches!!!

sarah

Considering she was attacked by 5 people...it could be a lot worse. I have to wonder if that part is even true. I always wanted to punch her in the face, but now that someone else did I almost feel bad for her. almost.

iraida

what losers to attack anyone. there just invious. It couls have been worst. hopefully they get caught press charges and lock them up.

Britt

You people are all messed in the head. A. no one deserves to get jump (it`s a cowardly move) and B. the only reason people are talkin trash about her is cuz she`s rich, famous and beautiful. Your all jealious losers!!!!! Hope your lil CANADIAN princess gets better soon :(

Shaun

Don't normally comment...feel the need to now. Top way to know Avril Lavigne was always a poser....never the rebellious punk type...........read above story. Awesome. Persona fail.

Shaun

oh...and unless she was attacked by 5 muppets, she wasn't attacked by 5 people. bumps, bruises, and cuts are the least of your worries when your get your ass kicked by one person. a beer bottle to the boyfriends head probably happened by a second person when said boyfriend tried jumping in. 5 people usually results in a lot more than 2 people being a little beat up. anyone who's ever been in a fight more than being sweater-vested by a rich kid can tell you that.

Jimmy

Maybe when she stops selling anarchy the contradiction won't be such bad karma...in the recent result of being materialistic. Not all people take to kindly to someone running their mouth in public. Everyone's crap stinks. 5 people...are they all Kardasian related? WHO KNOWS!?! 22 days ago...I must of been playing a video game.

Kati Forbes

5 against 2! This is total bull!!!!! She's a freakin twig! She only weighs 90 pounds! If this happens when u don't like someone, Rebecca Black better hide!

damnit

Yeah let's all parrot what we've heard on tv!VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER

brianna

dagom i recently posted a comment but im lookin at them comments and i dont get y people gotta be so mean. i dont belive tht it was right and tht she deserved to be jummped. shes my idol luve her. i dont belive in fightin myself no matter how much people bully me around. this is comein from a 6th grader. avril lavigne wibley didn't deserve tht thts all im sayin. good luck to anyone who trys to find mwa out peace

Maisy77

i feel so sorry 4 u avril. you are true VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER! and that goes 2 everyone. But surley there must be some security camera's or something?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6