Herman Cain Accuser

He Tried to Grab My Genitals

11/7/2011 2:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Bialek
Herman Cain seduced a former National Restaurant Association employee after a dinner meeting in Washington D.C. ... reaching for her genitals ... and forcing her head near his crotch with the promise of hooking her up with a job ... so says the 4th accuser.

Sharon Bialek just spoke at a news conference thrown by Gloria Allred ... saying she reached out to Herman when she was terminated from the Education Foundation at the National Restaurant Association in July 1997 ... and asked him for help.

Bialek says Cain told her to come to D.C. so they could talk. She did -- and to her surprise, Cain hooked her up with a HUGE hotel room ... took her to dinner ... and afterward, promised to show her the NRA headquarters.

Once they were in the car, Bialek says Herman pulled over -- then, "He suddenly reached over and put his hand on my leg, under my skirt and reached for my genitals."

Bialek says Cain also tried to pull her head towards his crotch.

When Bialek questioned his actions -- she claims Cain replied, "You want a job, right?"

Bialek says she asked Cain to stop -- and he did.

update_bar
2:38 AM PST -- Cain's camp has released a statement ... calling the allegations "bogus."

The statement continues, "All allegations of harassment against Mr. Cain are completely false. Mr. Cain has never harassed anyone."

"Fortunately the American people will not allow Mr. Cain’s bold “9-9-9 Plan”, clear foreign policy vision and plans for energy independence to be overshadowed by these bogus attacks.

Mikey

It seems that Gloria typically represents broke whores in need of money. But this one is different, shes just broke and not a whore?

yessir

DAMNNNNNNNNNN! If this is true this guy is a full blown sexual predator. We may have another Anthony Weiner on our hands. I wouldn't be surprised if pictures soon emerge of his BLACK WALNUT! LOL

leisure inc

Lying Cu*t. maybe she would be more believable if she didnt have that piece of **** representing her

Incognito

I call full of excrement.

makeitstop

Who is paying your legal fees Gloria??

Josh

Ask this publicity hound the names of all the friends or other acquaintances that she told about this at the time, then let's see what they have to say.

paigehop

That is one hard cookie, guarantee you. She's been around.

Julie

Had she not used Gloria Alred to make the announcement, she would have a lot more credibility. Gloria doesn't work for free and she doesn't work without a media circus.

mike

Now that Gloria is involved it has to be True>>>LMAO Best thing that could have happened to Cain is Gloria getting involved Fame Whore to the rescue!!!

paigehop

Are there no other competent female attorneys these broke whores can turn to?? Good gods, I'm so damn sick of that fame-whoring biotch!

Dave In Tulsa

Oh good, the attention whore has another 15 minutes in the spotlight thanks to her new "client". She's like the female Al Sharpton.

Stupid People Hater

She also could have told her story to the police after it happened.

xirnibor

Allred says Bialek -- who's a registered Republican -- could have sold her story for a ton of cash -- but she didn't want to damage her credibility.....

then why on earth did she go to G.Allred? Credibility ruined - people can't think for themselves anymore good greif

Gloria Allred is a douche, and so is this woman. These supposed events happened back in the early 90s, this is clearly a smear campaign. I'm no fan of the man, but I hope this helps his nomination attempts just for stupid douchbags that these people are.

BABS

ps I would NEVER meet a man in a hotel, share ****tails and dinner to talk about a job without thinking I may be setting myself up for an encounter - especially after he upgraded my room DUH

LiveOutLoud

I don't believe her. Why is she NOW going public? BS!