Herman Cain's Latest Accuser

Is Stifler's Mom?

11/7/2011 2:10 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Sharon Bialek
Here's Herman Cain's fourth accuser of sexual harassment, Sharon Bialek, at her press conference on Monday (left) -- and Jennifer Coolidge, aka Stifler's mom from the "American Pie" franchise (right).

We're just sayin'.

Ryan

way to hyper-sexualize a possible sexually harrassed woman you massive jerks

who dat

Tigers Woods said, only 11 more to go.

diane

I do not believe her. Why after so many years is she now coming forth? Why didn't she file charges then? Dirty politics.I am so over it!. Think about it, peeps, if it were you would you have sat there and allowed this to happen and then not file a lawsuit? Duh! If it had happened to me I would have slapped his hand and made a scene, filed a complaint with the company and then filed a sexual lawsuit. This is a political smear campaigne!!!!. Go Herman!

Trent

Who cares.. So sick of all this crap. Who had sex with whom... What the heck does that have to do with doing a job.. Get over the petty crap America ...

Mellisa

OK just saw the video feed. Im curious. If it did actually happen, why does she have to read the account word for word off of a que card?

nyb

Everyone's so tired of Gloria Allred!! We just saw this same tired old BS with Meg Whitman... no proof just accusations.. Allred crawls out of a dark crevice everytime they need a "rat" to slander someone's name.. We've seen this tired "old routine" and BS with Meg Whitman and Arnold!! Sick of it... move on!!

KodalyGirl

I think she looks like a manly Paula Abdul

Dana

She might wish she was Stifler's mother because she has a real problem with lawsuits and bankruptcy according to WLS in Chicago. Paternity suits too!! A reporter there looked this up on public records. Why didn't TMZ beat them to the punch. Oh that Gloria Alred !!

Rob

absoulutely....with a touch of Palin.

GBeach

I would like to know if this did something that she found so disgusting and disturbing .. why wait until now to say something? Why didn't she press charges when it happened? BTW: when did it supposedly happen? Not really keeping up with the political BS now a days.

Googie

Guestion: Didn't she say he had his hand up her skirt in her yang yang then pulled her head to his U know what? Wouldn't her head hit his arm since it would have been in the way?
Hmmm???????

Googie

Forgot to mention she said this happened in front seat of car.

Meh

Why not? Is American Pie part of the National Restaurant Association?

Diana

I haven't decided on what I think of Herman Cain, but when I watched Sharon Bialek on TV last night, she was READING a script, now if something like that happened to me, I'd hardly have to write it down and stumble over the words later in life. Something is wrong with that picture.

maritza

Herman Cain ,you look to me really serious,direct,honest. And there is a say "take the bull through the horns".I think you just did that!!
Keep going!!!.If we get several Cains that honestly want to work for the country and take us out of this mess,that would be wondeful!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments