Tyler Perry

I Do ... Still Want Kim Kardashian

To Be in My Movie

11/7/2011 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1104_perry_kim
Kim Kardashian has already lost one man in her life this week, but she won't be losing another -- Tyler Perry is keeping her in his new film ... despite a serious outcry for him to divorce her from the project.

It was announced last month Kim would have a role in the movie "Marriage Counselor" -- which became even more ironic when announcing her split from Kris Humphries a week later.

Perry's fans have flocked to his web site, begging him to reconsider Kim. One post reads, "... why are you even considering putting no talent, show everything Kim K in a movie. I will not support that movie ..."

But Perry is standing strong, telling TMZ any rumors that say she's out are false. He added, "She is scheduled to work as planned."

Let's hope shooting on the movie doesn't go longer than 72 days.

Joi

As a longtime Tyler Perry supporter, I WILL NOT support this film at the silver screen!!! There is no problem with casting a brunette or to diversify, buy why KIM K? She is NOT an actress!! She can't even act on her own d@mn reality show. I may consider bootlegging this ****. I feel bad because he actually have some good actors in the film, but I can't do KIM K.

Mrs. D. Williams

I will NOT support Tyler Perry's movie! From day one I have been a huge supporter of his films but now it will not happen. How can Tyler Perry allow her to be a marriage counselor and she goes in and out of relationships/marriages clearly showing that she does not have any substance for it. She needs to stop basing her relationships/marriages on money and tv ratings and not on love. That is why they always fall apart.

Concerned parent

Tyler Perry is a genius! His movies (ministry) are made to teach you a lesson. The marriage counselor is about a woman who cheats on her husband thinking the “grass in greener on the other side”. (Just like Kim’s mom cheated on her dad and look at the consequences- wild immoral children) At the end of the movie, she realizes she was soooo wrong. Redemption! Kim is in the movie, so that her fan base (wild young girls) can see the movie and realize that being promiscuous, cheating & acting wrong leads you nowhere. That none of that will fulfill you! There is a good moral to this movie, which should be a must see for the young youth of America. Kim is just the BAIT to lure young girls in to see the movie……………. maybe she’ll learn something along the way as well. Tyler Perry is a genius, who wishes nothing but for the youth to start making wiser choices.

dee

Fans have allthe power. People Don't go see a movie with a no talent video __ (you fill in the blank) staring in it. He must need to lose some money for tax purposes.

suuzie

Boycott all things Tyler Perry and all things Kardashians.

stephanie

I never cared for his movies anyway. Too much melodrama for my taste. I mean, the only thing worse than a 'chick flick' is a black chick flick. It's an overload of 'sap' and estrogen. Thelma and Louise to the nth degree.
I know that I'm supposed to like that sort of thing, being female and all. I just don't.
However - I see no problem with Tyler's movies. They have positive messages. Whatever. I rather enjoy his plays and did attempt to support him.

So, I wasn't exactly going to break my neck to watch the movie but when I learned that the 'wanna be black' Kardashian woman was in it? I sure as heck won't be going to see this. I can see why he would cast her...
I just don't think it a good move for him.
She has too much heat on her.

Her other sponsors and connections aren't pulling away so maybe he's hedging his bets. Her fate will be revealed when her family's show premieres and the ratings are revealed. Only then will everyone know the extent of Kardashian's self-created mess.
It could go either way...truly. I, for one, don't believe that this will hurt the Kardashians in the slightest. I just don't.

I doubt that any will make a move or yank endorsements until then.

The attentive among of us figured out what this woman and her social climbing family were about a long while ago. That trashy female released + marketed that sex tape on purpose. This wedding/divorce crap isn't the first time they've tried to get over on the public.
Remember what they tried to do with those credit cards?

Initially, I didn't see the problem until I learned WHO they were targeting and the level of debt that they were trying to unload onto their preteen and teen fans.
These three little bimbesses only pulled out of the deal AFTER they were exposed by the media and consumer groups!
...and even then, it was downplayed. Oh, but the public can picket Wallstreet and mtg lenders over their unscrupulous dealings?

I don't delight in anyone's downfall.
The Kardashians just had/have it coming. Simple as that.
Furthermore, I'm simply glad that the eyes of the public have been opened.

Seriously, this woman is a waste of space. She needs to go and take that Lohan girl with her. Along with rappers and stupid jocks who play professional sports, the Kardashians are the veritable 'bottom-feeders' of the 'New Money' category.
I've no idea why any would idolize a woman who spends all of her time shopping, partying and getting her a..s pumped.

The only ones who do are her mindless 'fans' and I'm convinced that the bulk of them don't have a pot to piss in themselves. Anyone who did wouldn't have to live vicariously through her. Individuals who actually have wealth, careers and IMPORTANT things to do see right through her shena****ns and know better than to prop a low-rent social climbing wh..re on a pedestal....

Lyd

Bad choice Tyler, will see how your movie does. Good Luck

Sheila Lackey

WE ARE A POWERFUL PEOPLE...AND OUR ATTENDANCE MAKES A DIFFERENCE!!! LET'S NOT ATTEND THE MOVIE! AND THEN MAYBE WE WILL BE HEARD, THAT WE ARE NOT JUST ANY OLD-BODY THAT WILL WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING OR ANYBODY THAT HAS NO MORALS OR STANDARDS, AND KIM HAS NEITHER!...LET'S NOT GO TO SUPPORT HIM ON THIS ONE!

Telibah

I always respected Tyler Perry for giving people a chance to change their lives and appear in his plays of movies But I do not respect Kim Kardashian I do not want to see her in any of his movies He could find someone else with Talent to be in this movie with real stars She truly makes me sick her success is ill gotten She is worthless and everyone in the industry demonic continues to promote her seriously can we get off this!

Realist

It will be a bad reflection on tylers movie to have that low class nasty woman in it. Her needs to let it go because of the morals clause or he might lose his bundle on this one. Next thing you know, she will be trying to hook up with Tyler perry when she learns that he is loaded. He is way too nice for her. Beware! Fans do not want the film soiled.

tim

sign petition against Kim's role! bit.ly/tSwC1h

Kris

c'mon .... he (TP) knows what she (and her family) is/are !!! she also posed for "Playboy" .... with her mom's encouragement (momma's words "it was classy"); I really think he's dreaming that he can pass it off as his effort to integrate; she's not even having to start with a bottom role ..... BUT HE IS. Money, Power, Arrogance will kill morals so fast!

Penelope

Elizabeth A.

Mr. Perry,,, this is a JOKE to all your followers,,, she is a disgrace to all women. We are all living hardship times and she lives in Lala land... I will not support your movie, even though Im a loyal fan of yours

silly

Mr. Perry this is a slap in the face for all your fans like myself!
i will NO*****ch this movie