Lindsay Lohan

Released from Jail

11/7/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1106-lindsay-lohan-tmz-EXLindsay Lohan has been released from jail -- a mere 4.5 hours after she checked in.

As we first reported, Lindsay checked into the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, CA last night at 8:48 PM PST to begin serving her 30-day jail sentence.

She was released at approximately 1:30AM. Tough life.

1020_lohan_footer

Danielle

so sorry eleanor,you were so close...lol

AyeJay

This whole thing about Lindsay has been a joke from the jump.

Antonio

This is what Im talking about. The city of Los Angeles and the state of California are spending more money with this case than she is in jail. Leave her alone and you will save thousands of dollars.

Danielle

Wait,i just heard a champagne bottle opening..."Hi dina"

Dutchguy

America has about 4% of the worlds population, yet is has about 25% of all the people behind bars. The staggering amount of money spent on maintaining all of this is higher than the education budget!!. Zoo animals get better treatment than your prisoners.
So. Let's put Lindsay (a non-violent probation offender) and thousands upon thousands others behind bar.
MAY I HAVE YOUR MONEY PLEASE.

u iz a cutiepie

Myself personally, I used to be obsessed with anything Lohan I would see. Now, I seldomly check her garbage. I am sure she doesn't get no where near the clicks she was getting in 2010. What will become of her when the everyone feels the same way. Because that WILL happen.

paul a.

Not only is she a joke, but Harvey and TMZ (who I normally like) are being completely dishonest about the joke as well. You guys know damn well nothing will happen to LL, short of her killing someone while DUI (a real possibility), yet you pump up every story as if THIS time its real. NOT!

Shame on TMZ for thinking we are fools. Have more respect for your loyal fans!

Sandy

She is never going to get it if she knows no matter what she does she can just go to jail for a few hours and then get out. We will see if she makes 12 days at the morgue. I think It will be hard for her. She barely made it 3 days and said she worked her ass off. I can't see her doing 12 days

ed

I adore this girl. She's a class act, a wonderful talent and all of you haters are simply jealous of her ability to run her life on her terms. You can't do it and are pissed that others like the lovely Lindsay can. Get over yourselves, look in the mirror and blame that person for your failures. SHe's a genius and you're not. #TeamLindsay Love ya kid!

ed

Nicole

Sandy: about a minute ago

-------------------------

It was 4 days. The Judge confirmed she did the 32 hours at the end of the last hearing.

justin

Lock that girl up and let her out when she looks like Chaz Bono.

janet

I still think playboy is a scam. Won't believe that till I see it. Her sold tape of her stealing the necklass was at best 25k and getting 1 mil from playboy. It will cost that much for airbrushing.

God knows she's not getting any work in the states so she can do her probation full time and get it over with. That remains to be seen.

ketjo

Handy Turkey or what ever it is ....LOL ....
the Lohans are Not know for being inventive so they will just reshoe a old horse and trot again......

"Lindsay's Really Serious This Time"
Lindsay's Fix'in to Sigh a Contract"

or best yet...."Lindsay Lohan Filing 10,000,000 Dollars Sued against Playboy and its Photographers for Defamation " for publishing Ugly Pictures of Her"....
I was betting I would go for door No 3........

AGENT smith

In and Out, In and Out, Lindsay went In and Out.