Justin Bieber's Accuser

I'm Not Scared of His DNA!

11/7/2011 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Yeater
The lawyers for Justin Bieber's accuser, Mariah Yeater, have finally surfaced, and they're telling TMZ they are happy Justin has decided to take a DNA test, and they're not scared that Justin and his team are determined to sue the woman.

Lance Rogers and Matt Pare  tell TMZ, "We are encouraged that Justin Bieber will voluntarily take the paternity test.  That is the only way to definitively determine who the father is."

The lawyers add, "The paternity suit was filed in good faith and it will continue despite the threats."

The attorneys are referring to a TMZ story, in which we reported Justin and his team will sue the woman and make an example of her.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

ABB

I get a feeling that this woman is a scammer. But I secretly hope this is true so that this little P.O.S. can be put in his place. He's such an annoying little b@5tard.

w

Also I never went to lawschool and even I know to tell my client that "Since you are suing a hi profile celebrity, delete everything you can possibly delete that you may have posted online, pics, videos, don't use anything with your name, email addresses anything, it sticks around" but no her lawyers didn't advise her and now the world is mocking her. Im not defending her but keep in mind, What if The bieber DID do this??

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

My money is on her still having the underwear she was wearing when they had sex.

stephanie

Biebs is the daddy.

Mikey

Bieber's a whore and Gomez should get an aids test.

andre`

I want to know did he sleep with her for real in order to agree to a paternity test?

Jackie

Ha ha....Ofc she isn't scared, but she now enjoying her 15 min and god lord her is google 54 mnillion....ha ha.

Mikey

Jeffery Leving a top lawyer who once advised the White House on paternity law has joined the legal team against Bieber. He is a national expert on family law issues. he was named one of “America’s Best Lawyers” by Forbes Radio and selected by his peers as one of Illinois’ top attorneys. He received the President of the United States Service Award.

Rutt Rowwww........

Abysmal

I have a feeling that there's a possibility that Bieber is the father.

Of course another part of me is telling me he's not.

Mikey

If you see Bieber using the restroom, 50/50 chance he's having sex. - Excuse me Selena, I gotta use the bathroom....

bendernet

Who gets to keep Justin Bieber's DNA after the test?

Kay

I don't think this girl is lying.. Why would she put herself thru all of this? Also I think Bieber protests too much

Stupid People Hater

I will laugh if it comes back negative, she gets sued for slander and gets charged for having sex with a minor.

Lauren

she needs a psych evaluation

Christy

I think this girl is not mentally balanced. If it were a possibility, why would she not have accused Beiber first instead of an ex with no money? Girl is a wacko!