Justin Bieber's Accuser

I'm Not Scared of His DNA!

11/7/2011 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Yeater
The lawyers for Justin Bieber's accuser, Mariah Yeater, have finally surfaced, and they're telling TMZ they are happy Justin has decided to take a DNA test, and they're not scared that Justin and his team are determined to sue the woman.

Lance Rogers and Matt Pare  tell TMZ, "We are encouraged that Justin Bieber will voluntarily take the paternity test.  That is the only way to definitively determine who the father is."

The lawyers add, "The paternity suit was filed in good faith and it will continue despite the threats."

The attorneys are referring to a TMZ story, in which we reported Justin and his team will sue the woman and make an example of her.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

tyler

Whether it comes back negative or positive, Biebers suit will go nowhere. Whether he slept with her or not is he said she said. No judge can say. So if she says "sorry" I thought it could be yours, the law cant do a thing without proving they never slept together. If she is adament about sleeping with him she could be busted for him being a minor though.

Martina

Why does this woman have plastic wrapped around her face in this picture? She looks bizzare!! I hope she has money to pay for the lawsuit that will be thrown at her for lying and putting Justin through all this. Get a life...good grief.

azneck1

He's innocent. He has no penis.

THE BEAVER

What the hell is in this girls face? I know people will do anything for money, but don't tell me she is eating condoms. LOL

Tom Brokaw

lol Justin bieber, you are about to suffer the most embarassing moment in your career LOL I hope you are wearing your diaper ;)

terry j vey

If the baby is his(which I doubt)she should go after him like anybody else except because he is threating her make all settlements public!
If he is not I hope they go after the law office that is fileing this suit!The woman probably has nothing to begin with.This will make all parties in the futrue make ssure they have their facts stright before going on tv and trying to make a name for themselfs at the expense of others

Amy

really??? it was really necessary to use that photo?? we get you think she's an idiot (and the photo makes her look like one) but really. let the test speak for itself. poor taste!

jacksonfive210

bieber is gay so why would he have sex with a girl haha. To be honest do you really think justin bieber would have sex with that nasty ass girl above I hope she goes to jail for making up such a lie this could ruin someone's life.

Willie

I blame his handlers. They should have let him have a normal nobody girlfriend that he could "mess around with" like all teenagers do. But greed propels them to forge a fake relationship with Gomez that drives up CD and ticket sales for both. Only one hitch...no touchy touchy!!

Greg

Aren't they supposed to do this on the Maury show?

enlightenedcanadian

wtf is with this picture?

AnnaSyn

Women like Mariah Yeater make me sick!
Why don't they go test the other man she first claimed with the baby's father oh yeah that's right because Bieber is famous!

LLFan

This girl is a psycho!

stoopidjerk007

That is the only way to definitively determine who the father is." Hmm - so having JB take a paternity test for impregnating a girl he never met is definitively going to determine who the father is?? I guess you have to be a lawyer to understand this logic...

ValVal

Her picture scares the **** out of me...