Justin Bieber's Accuser

I'm Not Scared of His DNA!

11/7/2011 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Yeater
The lawyers for Justin Bieber's accuser, Mariah Yeater, have finally surfaced, and they're telling TMZ they are happy Justin has decided to take a DNA test, and they're not scared that Justin and his team are determined to sue the woman.

Lance Rogers and Matt Pare  tell TMZ, "We are encouraged that Justin Bieber will voluntarily take the paternity test.  That is the only way to definitively determine who the father is."

The lawyers add, "The paternity suit was filed in good faith and it will continue despite the threats."

The attorneys are referring to a TMZ story, in which we reported Justin and his team will sue the woman and make an example of her.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

Eman Resu

For those asking what she had to gain if she's lying; the twit is on welfare with a bastard child, so she (or someone close to her) probably cooked this up thinking that at best she could get some "hush" money from the Bieber team in order to simply make it go away, and at worst some kind of media deal. And even if there were the possibility of it progressing so far as an actual DNA test, she doesn't have much to lose anyway.

Staceyann Dolenti

What the heck is all over her face???

Staceyann C. Dolenti

SYLVI212

Okay, I know I'm a little square, but can someone please tell me what is up with this picture? What the hell is wrong with her face? What is that crap?

MissKnownUnknown

Ok, ordinary girl claims she has a kid with this surrogate lesbian.

Why woud she demand a DNA test so badly?
Because they probably ******. Imagine Justin giving a concert. Only 12, 13 year old girls screaming like some kind of possesed during the whole concert (we all can picture that). There she was in the crowd, not pretty but ****able. Finally a chick that has been around (aka wiling to ****). Hormones were going like crazy, so sh*t might had happened.

Maybe it's his kid, maybe not. Whateva, **** happens.

Wilma

What the heck is wrong with that picture. It looks like she has plastic tubes coming out of her face. Scary looking biatch! Seriously, I would doubt Bieber is innocent but then I saw this chick. She could fit the Bieb in her pocket. In fact, maybe that's how she got preggers. LOL!

sweetbaby

Ahhhhhh.....The 30 SECOND PLUNGE AND GUSH!!!!!

hope it was worth it Biebs!!!! How are you at poop and spit up?

jak

I'm more concerned that this freaky person has custody of a child than who is or isn't father.

tazer

Shes so hot why would bieber deny this? Hes so stupid! I would be like omg yes I am your fathers baby lets be togther forever and ever and hug and kiss and cuddle together!

tonio

oh he didn't do it, he is JB, its bc he is white and can sing a little bit and all the girls jason I luv u. I can stand kid ok he talented but if was black or lastino he would be under the bus and thru te cement to hell. good now all his followers can see he is not god.

Janet

My brother-in-law works part-time at different concert venues. He worked the Bieber concert and was shocked at his behavior back stage. He repeatedly used the F word, belittled people and was an arrogant brat. Right before going on stage he yelled out to his posy.” Everyone get the F**K over here and let F**king pray” Everyone come together, joined hands and prayed. I think this women is a nut, but Bieber is no angel. Just sayin.

CadetKelly

I don't care if they had a quickie in the bathroom. I don't even understand why most ppl can't believe that justin bieber would do something that many teenage boys do HES NOT A SAINT HES A HUMAN therefore its possible I dont care. My heart goes out to that little baby boy his mother is only 20 and is an emotional mess who screwed up and she may even lose him in the end and hes right in the middle. Bieber has no compassion at all why would you sue her? That will make things worse and that poor kid isnt going to have a mom if this continues

Ray

There should be criminal penalties for falsely filing a paternity claim.

Allie

one thing's for sure, she is going to be one of the most hated women in america...oh wait she already is.

Baby Girl

This Mariah girl is sooo fake she is a money greedy Nobody and is fame hungry!!1:)

patty

So Bieber is going to take a paternity test and going to sue the crap out of this young woman if proven he isn't the father.

What is Bieber going to do/say if it is proven he is the father?

Sue or throw the mother of his child in jail because he was "only 16" boo hoo and she was 19!! She went to the show..Had a seat up front..He saw her..Told his body guard to go get her..and he then proceeded to tell her what he wanted to do to her and he did!!

I would sue him for rape and for unwanted sex and being over powered by him..salt and peppered with shock/fear (was the body guard standing next to them?) and maybe a tad of infatuation?

I hope the story is false..But really have my doubts..