Candy Spelling

Hits $90k Vegas Jackpot --

I've Got a Nose for Loose Slots!

11/8/2011 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Candy SpellingFile under those damn rich people keep getting richer ... Candy Spelling won $90,000 on the slots in Vegas.

Sources connected with the Bellagio in Las Vegas tell TMZ ... Candy and some of her girlfriends were at the hotel 2 weeks ago when Candy started playing the high limit slots -- where the machines cost anywhere from $100 to $1,000 a spin.

We don't know how many false starts she had, but in the end, Candy hit it big to the tune of 90 grand!!!!!!!!

Here's the thing -- it's not even Candy's biggest slot machine victory ... or 2nd biggest. Back in 2007, she pulled her way to a $200k payday ... and in 2008, she won a cool $180k.

Oh, and don't forget about the frickin' car in a charity raffle a few years back.

Still, Mrs. Spelling could probably use the cash these days ... after all, she did just sell her mansion for $65 MILLION less than she wanted for it.

Poor, poor Candy ...

1108_GAMBLIN_CELEBS_FOOTER

Canadasux

Hahaha! That's too funny! Four-hundred large and a new car! I'm happy for her.

Ih8Taxes

There's a special place in Hell waiting for this woman.

But_I'm_not_Wrong

Poor Candy. I feel sorry for her... Life is so unfair sometimes. Not everyone can win all the time. I hope she gets by OK with what she did win. Just remember Candy, don't be afraid to just walk away when you lose. You dont want to go home broke. LMAO......haha LOVE You Candy!!!

Kaffee

I know this sounds crazy, but do you think people like her who keep falling into money make a deal with the devil to sell their soul for riches? I wonder.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she is ugly,money wont help that

Elda999

wish i could be that lucky!

INTERNET T0UGH GUY

Is this the woman from Little People Big World?

Lynski

Great...just great. I don't care if she won $90,000 or $.90...she doesn't need it! Would be really really nice if the rest of us could get a break in life financially. Buncha Bs I tell ya!

Marley

She needs to spend that money on a personal trainer and go on a diet to you fat pig in lipstick

Dino the Dinosaur

Nice going Candy...who dee do on her slots, I just wanna know if Candy is a bitch or is she nice?

CLINT

Most people go to Las Vegas to gamble and make money. What's the big deal?? Because she won, does that mean she shold just give it away? Does the casino give it away because they won? Hell no, and they are way richer than this woman! That's how they build these outragious casinos and hotels. Give the money back.....get real.

GIGI

CANDY YOU NEED TO BE SHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR EVEN LETTING PEOPLE KNOW THIS! YOU NEVER EARNED A DIME IN YOUR LIFE,IF NOT FOR YOUR DEAD HUSBAND.
YOUR DAUGHTER TORI DESERVES ALOT OF CREDIT, SHE IS A FANTASTYIC WIFE,MOTHER AND LIKE HER DAD WORKS TO MAKE A BUCK.WHAT A PATHETIC PERSON YOU ARE!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

After giving birth to that moose head daughter of hers of course she has a loose slot.

JDoors

She displays all the signs of being a gambling addict. They'll say they're ahead but, secretly, they are not. Could selling the home be linked to a gambling addiction? Wouldn't be the first time.

John Galt

This is just another TMZ BS headline designed to turn a non-story into ad revenue. As others have pointed out, winning $90K on $1000 slot happens about ever 30 minutes.

You fooled me once, shame on me. You fool me twice, I might have to fly to LA to kick Harvey's a*ss!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments